Had The Pedders Exreme A Coilovers Fitted To My Fg

bloosted

• Cruise Control
  • Member For: 18y 9m 15d

as the title says had them fitted today and happy with the range of height adjustment,yet to take it for a spin in the hills but with the dampening set at 8 from softest the ride is a touch harder than standard

Picture001.jpg

Picture002.jpg

and the first effort was just a bit low :stupid: hoist was a low as it would go and could still turn the wheels

27-03-09_1159.jpg

• Member For: 17y 8m 7d

I had the previous set fitted, no damper adjustment manually, built in damping control.

Within 12mths front right leaking, left has just started to rattle. car has never driven

straight since wanting to follow road contours eg grooves in road from heavy vichicles.

this maybe due to there crap setting up suspension though.

Hope they work well for you and your dealer knows how to set it up.

• Cruise Control
I had the previous set fitted, no damper adjustment manually, built in damping control.

Within 12mths front right leaking, left has just started to rattle. car has never driven

straight since wanting to follow road contours eg grooves in road from heavy vichicles.

this maybe due to there crap setting up suspension though.

Hope they work well for you and your dealer knows how to set it up.

after driving car with Teins these have more adjustability, when you lower the teins I beleive it compresses the springs these don't and your creeping issues sound more like wheel alignment to me......and I will set the dampening height myself thanks to suit MY driving :dontknow:

Oh and thanks to Bruce Heinrich performance for taking all my money oops I mean supplying and fitting these even came to the wheel aligners to oversee their work :spit: and at a better price than pedders

Edited by bloosted

• Member For: 17y 6m 4d

after driving car with Teins these have more adjustability, when you lower the teins I beleive it compresses the springs these don't and your creeping issues sound more like wheel alignment to me......and I will set the dampening height myself thanks to suit MY driving :dontknow:

quote]

We've got Teins on our Monaro, height adjustment is by winding spring platform up or down. There is no compression of springs on ours and I assume the Ford setup is the same.

• Cruise Control

We've got Teins on our Monaro, height adjustment is by winding spring platform up or down. There is no compression of springs on ours and I assume the Ford setup is the same.

that's what the bloke with the teins told me...so your prob right

• Member For: 18y 3m 25d

Without knowing the guy, I think the suspension guy was trying to explain, that with the teins, when you lower them you will be loosing suspension travel in the strut unit as you are effectively lowering the spring mount to get a shorter strut assembly, with the pedders you are actually raising the lower mounting point to shorten the strut and ride height, so you do not loos any suspension travel from the strut assembly