WAW Ver2

tinyplums

• Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 9m 29d

Few hungee? Mainly for the harness.

• HOON
  • Member For: 14y 6m 7d

Anyone know what T/S Loop and 4 point harness will cost me?

Approx $40 for Tailshaft loop I got mine from CMP Universal style, Harness I got no idea Rob n Brett sorted mine out

• Member For: 13y 7m 24d

hey guys, I took the ute down for a play Wednesday night in full street trim and ran a new PB of 12.972 @ 107.78mph/173.45kph with a 2.102 60', so still room for improvment if I can lower my 60' times but im not sure how I will do that, still not bad for a bog stock FG, I stalled it up to the max in first and was in Performance Shift mode, I just need more revs when stalling cause I can still feel some lag.

I ran my 295/30 R20 Toyo's and they did a good job obviously haha...

Gonz.

• Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 9m 29d

I wonder what the best 60 footer a stock ZF had pulled is? 2.1 isn't bad at all for a stocker I think. They generally don't like being stalled up much stock I hear.

Congrats on the 12's bracket run!

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 3m 1d

hey guys, I took the ute down for a play Wednesday night in full street trim and ran a new PB of 12.972 @ 107.78mph/173.45kph with a 2.102 60', so still room for improvment if I can lower my 60' times but im not sure how I will do that, still not bad for a bog stock FG, I stalled it up to the max in first and was in Performance Shift mode, I just need more revs when stalling cause I can still feel some lag.

I ran my 295/30 R20 Toyo's and they did a good job obviously haha...

Gonz.

Awesome mate :beerchug:

Your 60 footer was pretty damn good and that time out of a ute is very impressive from what I've seen and have been told. When I was down there was a stock 50th Annie ute doing 13.1/13.2's.

• Member For: 13y 7m 24d

thanks guys!!

Awesome mate :beerchug:

Your 60 footer was pretty damn good and that time out of a ute is very impressive from what I've seen and have been told. When I was down there was a stock 50th Annie ute doing 13.1/13.2's.

yeh that's what ive run consistantly in the past but I was using the semi slick MT ET Streets 265/40? R18, with my street tyres on this night I ran a few 13.0 passes then this 12.9 so I was pretty happy with it, not bad for a daily!!

Gonz.

• 2 weeks later...