Xforce Exhaust Thread

THEMESHMAN260

• Member For: 16y 1m 16d

I also bought my xforce exhaust from best mufflers, cv performance installed my exhaust and it fit without any dramas, the only problem iv had is after lowering my ute the exhaust dropped down with the body of the car onto my axel, which caused the tips to push up and melt part of my rear bar, which has all been sorted now, sorry dont have any pics but good luch with it

• Member For: 21y 2m 27d

These systems are known for having some clearance issues yes.

I have an issues with something vibrating too, I am not sure what or where it is at this stage, but I will be taking my car back to where it was fitted while I getting it the tune seen to..

When I turn hard it clunks too, VERY annoying!

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 4m 11d

hey mate when I was at cv about 2 months ago getting stuff done to my car they had a bf typhoon getting a full x-force system put on it was the 4" dump, 3 1/2 cat and twin 2 1/2 inch from the cat right though and they could not get it to fit properly and was hard up against the tunnel where you say yours is hitting.. they got the x-force guys to drop another exhaust system off and fit that and it went in no dramas at all.. so they think it might of moved on the jig and was out of wack.. so you could possibly have the same thing adam...

also them saying they had had no problems before is a load of sh*t.. I seen it with my own eyes lol

my full x-force system which is the 3 1/2" right through bolted up sweet as which I did my self.. so it might be the luck of the draw..

• Here since the start...
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 21y 5m 8d

Thanks guys!

No tow bar.

It's easy for me to assume it's the Y adaptor because that's what's hitting but it the dump isn't right then that will make everything off.

I need to measure from the cat flange on the dump to the chassis rail and compare that to rule the dump out.

• Loves boost
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 4m 2d

I have heard people having clearance issues with these exhaust systems, xforce even told me they may need a bit of adjusting to fit your car as they arn't not all identical. I had no issues with mine at all so I guess its luck of the draw.

good luck

ill try get some pictures of mine when I am under it again.