Xforce Exhaust Thread

THEMESHMAN260

• Still have a turbo, it's just on a diesel.
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 19y 3m 14d

You must be talking to the work experience kid.

This is the part no* taken off the Y-pipe E6-F6-03-c

• Into the laaaake
  • Member For: 17y 4m 7d
As I said before, call up Automace, they can supply any of the parts you want from the kit.

This is Automace's reply to chasing a Y Pipe, pretty steep in price......

Hi there Brad, The connecting pipe you have pictured would be $310.75 including registered post.The section is between the cat-converter and front muffler assembly only. cheers,

• Member For: 17y 7m 15d
RPM Supermart now say that they stock the Y Pipe P/N: E6-F6-03-c.

Does this suit a XR6 Turbo Ute?

I Bought my x-force zorst from mettam muflers in midland, Perth for $1200 full stainless steel turbo back 3".. sounds awsom, its like I have external Gate :buttrock:

• Member For: 20y 4d

surely any exhaust shop could make these up and if you got enough interest and could get it at a good price than you should do like a group by as im sure there would be some interest in getting one of these. Hey I would at the right price

• Into the laaaake
  • Member For: 17y 4m 7d

They probably could knock a Y pipe up. But I thought id try and track one down to save on costs at the exhaust shop. Im still looking for an X force Y pipe however........ Why is it such a mission?

• Here since the start...
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 21y 5m 25d

The Y pipe you're talking about will be the same for a sedan and ute.

Only the rear and centre sections of the exhaust are different between the two.

• 2 months later...
  • Member For: 17y 18d

Heres a brain teaser for all you gurus:

I went to pull out my dump pipe and standard cat/y section setup last night to replace with my new Xforce 3.5" dump and cat and stainless y-section. I ran into a problem. 2 actually. 1, the bolt that is welded onto the dump pipe that is supposed to bolt onto the support bracket that comes out of the exhaust manifold is in the wrong spot and also the wrong size (too big) Secondly, I climbed underneath and noticed there is a second o2 sensor on the y-section pipe just behind the standard cat. My new X-force replacement doesnt have a flange welded in for this.

Can anyone tell me if I have possibly been sent the system for a BA instead of a BF falcon? I am guessing maybe that the two models have slightly different exhaust systems and that is why things are a little different? :stickpoke:

Nothing is ever easy is it!

Any help appreciated here. I will be calling up the guys who supplied tommorow to see if they have any ideas.

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 9m 3d

Yep exact same here. The only way to fix no 1 is to get a bit welded onto the dump so your support bracket can go back on. Maybe you will need a new bracket also. I just left mine totally off. And 2 you can get an exhaust shop to weld on the o2 sensor plug as yes it is for ba not bf, or like I done leave it off until you get a cus tune and they will get rid. And wait up I dont think mine had a place for support bracket at all that was just 4 the heat sheild.