Xforce Exhaust Thread

THEMESHMAN260

• Member For: 16y 1m 25d

Fitted my 3 1/2 system today, I had the same drama with the rear diff bracket needing bending, mine sat all c0ck eyed then I loosened all the bolts then got one of the boys to twist the system while I tightened the bolts back up, all good

Cheers Corey

• Member For: 16y 3m 13d

XR8 fitted with Herrod headers and an XForce quad system with no issues at all. Sounded a bit wimpish at first as it was a replacement for my previous setup that was rendered useless due to a bit of bad luck; but after a few weeks and a few full throttle runs it seems to have mellowed a fair bit and now sounds OK.

• Member For: 15y 4m 13d

Hey fellas,

I'm about to buy a xforce 4" for the g6e turbo full stainless system for $1800 delivered. I've been warned about sh!t exhaust sytems and those "crap overseas ones". Some people have had good experience and others haven't with xforce.

Tunehouse won't sell me one without it being fitted at their shop, so being in canberra I wanted to fit it myself. A bummer as ive heard that their exhaust is pretty damn good.

Coming from bikes and knowing what is good in that area, what is the good solid system and what is the best? Xforce seems good bang for buck (pending oxy action).

I'm happy to spend the dollars for quality, but there always seems to be many sides to the story.....

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...