Xforce Exhaust Thread

THEMESHMAN260

• Member For: 21y 2m 28d

I use that combo with custom xforce back end for my own 'special requirements' lol..

Quality seems to be very good, better than most Xforce gear.

Same deal with fitment, I have had a range of the Xforce stuff now and had no fitting issues, either I am lucky, my car is out of shape like their products (lol) or they have lifted their game in the past 3-18months..

As for power I'd say fine for up to 350-380rwkw, past that I cannot comment as I haven't the need/gear to support that.. I strongly doubt it is the weak link in my setup if I wanted to up the power however lol.

More the stock pipes to keep my 'stealthy' stock appearance that would get the flick! :spoton:

• Here since the start...
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 21y 5m 8d

I had an SMB dump and cat on my old ute and was not impressed at all so I'm a little worried about how the Xforce will fit up.

I'm also trying to decide between getting a cat welded into the stock set up on just replacing the whole front section with what I posted above.

• 12" member
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 3m 10d

ADAM - I've been eyeing off that dump/cat/Y combo as well but havent seen much about it online.. let me know if you get it how it ends up performing..

• Member For: 19y 6m

hey guys

just thought I would let you know I got a new xforce 2.5 twin system put on my car on saturday. Its only cat back at this stage but when I come back from overseas im going to get the 3 inch dump and high flow cat to connect it up with

the finish of the staiinless system is awesome im very happy with it. I got ther loud system with the 2 smaller mufflers and it still comes in at legal noise but sounds awesome, very happy

I will post some pics and sound when I can