Xforce Exhaust Thread

THEMESHMAN260

• Toughest BA Turbo
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 21y 9m 9d

My XForce system (twin 2.5") sounded sporty yet very good at cruise speed and around town, without drone inside the cabin.

Here’s a video clip of the exhaust sound, with my son driving.

I ran an 11.0 sec pass with that system.

I now run the Tunehouse combination 4"/3.5" combo (half the system 4", smoothly tapering into 3.5", and 5" cat) for better torque and a lot more top end power, better quality and with large mufflers it's probably a bit quieter and with deeper sound.

I doubt there'd be much difference in sound between the xforce 3.5" single system and dual 2.5", assuming the same mufflers are used.

How loud do you really want it?

It think one of the main issues with xforce is you never really know what you are getting.... there are many different combinations of systems.

I didn't like the first x-force system I had.

The second was much better.

Brian

• THE PSYCHO XRT
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 9m 26d

I have the twin 2.5" S/S xfroce exhaust (large mufflers) with quads and have had it for a year and a half now without any issues...

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 1m 16d

I had my 3.5 inch XFORCE with split dump fitted for a very reasonable price. In fact, less that the current eBay price. They work well for the price and sound fine. The XForce CAT now has the substrate spot welded to the body. The exhaust is also mandrel bent and the finish on the outside is decent. I bet that muffler that has more flow and gained your HP also is louder. There's always a trade off.

• Member For: 21y 1m 16d

I've got the 3.5 with 4 dump, I got the dump, cat and rear muffler in stainless and mild for the rest of the system. It sounds great but once you go over 350rwkws it just sounds restricted at full load. The quality is pretty average to say the least when compared to the good quality systems, but it does the job. Save your money and get a better system if you plan on going higher than 350rwkws, if not its a good cheap solution.

Edited by TURBO4LT

• 4 weeks later...
  • Member For: 19y 9m 11d

I've just fitted a xforce turbo back twin 2.5inch exhaust to my BFII xr6t. The rear muffler and piping don't seem to line up properly. The piping hits the rear subframe and the tips rest on the rear bar. I can only get 2 of the 3 rubber hangers on the rear muffler on, the rear one is squashed right up and the other 2 are stretched right out, I can only get one of these 2 on.

Just wondering if anyone else has had this problem. I bought it online so it looks like I'll have to get a local exhaust shop to fix it.

• Member For: 15y 8m 3d

bolt on exhaust do have to be twitched a bit sometimes, small differences in angles and the sort of thing over the whole system do make a difference when its all together.

An exhaust shop shouldnt take long to fix it up

• 2 weeks later...
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 11m 22d

LOL we fit them alot of them and the nickname we have for there systems is oxyforce cause you nearly always need an oxy to bend it to make them fit right.

Besides that for the money you pay for them they are a good performance exhaust.

Neil

Edited by neil101

• 3 weeks later...