Xforce Exhaust Thread

THEMESHMAN260

Exactly what I was about to say. that's what you get with cheap Chinese exhausts. I used X-force products a while back on some other cars I was modifying for people and am very wary of touching any exhaust from that region again. It's never a straight up fit.

Edited by Fatsex

• Member For: 17y 18d

Ahhhh interesting... So if I ring them, the BF one would have the brackets all right? I have no dramas with leaving out the bracket, and I already have a custom tune, so would leaving the second o2 sensor out be a good/bad thing? I better give the boys a call and see if they can send me the right bits... Screws up my plans a bit though.

How did yours go Mic without the second sensor?

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 9m 3d

Mine is perfect mate. Like I said I got my car tuned after I put my ex on without the o2 sensor. Your engine light will come on with no o2 sensor that's why you will need a tune. After a big ex it is best to get a custom tune anyhow. As for the bracket dont worry, mine has been fine for bout a year now no probs :geek:

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 1m 7d

I would not reccomend running the car with the modified dump with out a tune. The exhaust gass flow is increased and the computer will not like the 2ed O2 sensor being disconnected without the bypass being done in the tune.

• Member For: 20y 4m 25d

the bolt you are talking about, is for the manifold heat sheild.

it does not use a bracket, and will not use the one near the gear box either,

leave the second o2 sencer off, it will bring the engine light on, but it will come on anyway, untill it is tuned,

David

• Member For: 17y 18d

Ahh david, I was hoping you would find this thread ;) Ok that's awesome, I will just fit it up. We can sort it out when I get it up to you next week (fingers crossed!) Hopefully the turbo should be back soon! Just gonna have to baby it like hell up to you there!

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 20y 6m 2d
Exactly what I was about to say. that's what you get with cheap Chinese exhausts. I used X-force products a while back on some other cars I was modifying for people and am very wary of touching any exhaust from that region again. It's never a straight up fit.

What would you go with for an exhaust phatsex?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Into the laaaake
  • Member For: 17y 4m 7d

Sorry about diggin up an old post, but I had the Stainless X-Force Y-Pipe fitted in the end. The pipe cost $240 through the exhaust shop.

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 9m 3d
I Bought my x-force zorst from mettam muflers in midland, Perth for $1200 full stainless steel turbo back 3".. sounds awsom, its like I have external Gate :burnout:

Mate who is that on your avatar ? Is it some rapper or somethin ? He looks funny as !