Xforce Exhaust Thread

THEMESHMAN260

• 1 month later...
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 9m 30d

I have been looking at getting a new daily driver and have purchased a 2009 G6E turbo. great car I should have purchased it much sooner. I am planing to do the usual modifications and as such looking at an xforce exhaust, what I want to know is their any clearance or knocking issues with fitting a 4 inch xforce. Another question I have is looking through this forum and there is a common belief that south Australian cars make more power why is this?

Edited by V8landcruiser100

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 21y 15d

Another question I have is looking through this forum and there is a common belief that south Australian cars make more power why is this?

Ahahaha, way to stir the sh!t pot...

• Special needs member.
  • Bronze Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 13d
:roflmbo: Happy dyno's. But E85 at the pump and cooler air temps probably help. If only they could work out how these dynananomometer thingys work :stirthepot:

• Carnage on the Garage Floor
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 4m 8d

^^^ I thought they read high because they're all tuned by family :)

And yes, 4" xforce are tight for clearance.

Edited by Bomber

• Turboless
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 6m 23d

Haha such an innocent question but funny as fck too lol. I'll let jetsnot answer as to why SA get more power haha

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 9m 11d

haha...and yea mate as someone already said its a bit of a *beep* to get the exhaust to fit nicely without knocks...after a few drive, adjust,drive, adjust I got mine sweet without any noises ect. But some fellas on here seem to never get the knocks out...

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 9m 30d

yea I thought the 4 inch would be tight, I guess I will just settle for the 3.5 inch as any knocking would be unacceptable.

Sorry I didn't mean to "stir the pot" about higher power readings in SA, curiosity got the better of me as it seemed to pop up a lot.

• Special needs member.
  • Bronze Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 13d

If you were going to go 4" you'd be better off getting a custom system fitted as they tuck them up so they don't hang down as far as the Xforce system. I have a custom 4" on my BF and it doesn't knock at all whereas my Xforce 3 1/2" system was a PITA always trying to adjust it to stop it knocking. Mine in mild was $2k.

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 3m 28d

luck of the draw with xforce exhuasts.. some fit perfectly some are f*cked to fit with out them knocking on everything.. I have had 3 x force exhaust systems 1 BA ute twin 2.5", 1 BA F6 sedan 3.5", FG ute 4" all have fit pretty good though.