Xforce Exhaust Thread

THEMESHMAN260

• Three pedals are better then two..
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 3m 25d

Also wasn't it discovered that split dumps limit power more and don't actually provide any noticeable benefits?

• Member For: 12y 7m 17d

an aftermarket system is an aftermarket system its personal choice and how much u want to spend end of the day when u go to get an exhaust fitted these blokes have been doing it a long time and they will point you in the right direction..

• Like 2

• FREAKY
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 8m 25d

lol quik1 so the only thing xforce in your car is the pipework hahah

what type of straight through mufflers did you use to replace the x force ones. did you use two straight through mufflers still?

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 2d

I am still using a 3.5inch system in my car as well... 4inch dump "ultra hi flow cat" to 3.5inch for the rest... I have made 625rwkw with this system and that was with the centre and rear mufflers still in place...

• Donating Members

So much for the 3.5 not being able to flow big power lol, I'll remember to refer to you two next time someone brings it up.

• Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 4m 9d

Its got a new dump to suite the high mount but with the same taper as the xforce one down to the cat whcih is still fitted minus its bits & pieces, still has the stock centre muffler & the rest of the pipe work. The rear section over the diff is still xforce just replace the rear muffler with a long straight through no name resonator with the flange welded on & a set of twin 3 1/2 tips that offer no resistance.

Its near perfect as it doesnt drone one bit on the highway & has a descent note to it. I think its coping because of the external gate mind you. We're gonna drop it off next time we have a crack to see if we can justify a new 4in. Its still a hard decision because its perfectly streetable as is & can just drop the exhaust off for dyno comps if necassary

• Donating Members

Yeah how come you guys that obviously have a bigger budget then most of us didn't go out and buy the most expensive exhaust you could find?