New Exhaust - Rapid Systems

Hectic Dude

• Member For: 17y 1m 16d

Hey guys,

Lost my license for 6 months and in that time all I could do was obsess over cars (funny that, want what you can't have)... so after looking at new cars, I decided to mod the Typhoon instead.

I am 3 weeks away from getting the license back, so you can imagine I had a lot of time to research (or confuse things). When enquiring with Chris re I/C's he mentioned he is doing exhausts now. He talked a lot of sense and I decided to go with him, being locally made and supported is a huge bonus for me too...

I am sure the interest is high with Rapid System's new exhaust, so I thought I would keep everyone updated re the install and the performance/driveability/noise etc. Should be able to get some install pictures and sound files too.

I am getting a 4 inch dump, 5 inch cat, single 3.5 inch and go into a twin rear section. Can't wait!

IMG_3757.jpg

IMG_3762.jpg

Regards,

Luke

Edited by Hectic Dude

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 4m 4d

I'll post up some pics early next week when this exhaust goes on.

Going to play around with a twin 3inch rear section, so we'll see how it all sits and sounds.

• 1 month later...
  • Member For: 17y 1m 16d

fark, sorry guys...

The exhaust is awesome. I had a few things done with Chris at the time and reached 348rwkw.

But, the big difference I noticed after the exhaust was the response down low/ lack of lag. It sounds amazing and isn't loud inside, which was important to me as I have kids and hate cabin noise in general.

I reached awesome power, the noise stops traffic when I touch the throttle and the cabin noise is minimal... I couldn't recommend them more.

I am going to get a video so you can all hear how insane it sounds.

Here are some topics:

http://www.fordxr6turbo.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=56142

http://www.fordxr6turbo.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=56192

I live near Campbelltown, PM me if you want to check out the exhaust in person. I will take you for a spin (literally :))