Fg Power Numbers?

RIXT

• Member For: 15y 9m 3d

OK everyone I have my FG XR6T booked in at XFT we are doing flash iii , custom tune , dump 4" , cat 5" , hi flow injectors ( Nizpro ) f6 CAI upgrade fuel pump , new awesomely big cooler kit complete with hot and cold side piping .

So my question is what numbers as Simon has not done this level of upgrade yet as the coolers are not even in yet so I want everyone to have a crack at guessing numbers.

When it is all done I will post dyno sheets and pictures.

Ric. :spoton:

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 6m 2d

Many say the standard turbo runs out of puff at 325ish rwkw, so that will be my guess. I'll also guess, it will come on boost straight away and be real torquey dwn low, then fell real lathargic up top.

I think us guys with the FG are lucky in respect for bang for your buck when it comes to hitting 300rwkw, as all you would really need is tuner and injectors, with the option of changing your inlet (ie xr8 box, etc) and fuel pump. But I'd say if we want around 350-380 rwkw, we have the added expense of also changing or modifying the turbo, as well as bigger cooler and zorst, which you would need to do anyway to a pre FG T.

So yeah that's my prediction

George

Edited by geobar

• Still have a turbo, it's just on a diesel.
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 19y 3m 21d

I will go with 345Kw, its a bit of uncharted territory with FGs at the moment.