Joined The Ba-ndwagon

xrobx

• Member For: 15y 7m 27d

Hi all. After owning two e-series XR6's, I've finally got myself into a beautiful BA XR6. It's an 03 model, 5 speed manual, and just the basics. Picked it up for 12k. It has a new engine in it, lowered, 20 inch mags, cat-back exhaust, and k&n panel filter.

It's a pleasure to drive and to look at.

I don't have many pictures of it, just a few. Will get some more soon.

It's not a ball tearer (only a stock I6), but it's got a nice bit of torque in it, compared to my old ones. I'd like to get quite a bit more power out of it, including an aftermarket turbo build down the track. I don't want any "should've got an XR6T", I'm on my P's and can't drive a Turbo and this one was a good deal.

What mods should I be looking at now? Extractors? Cams? Thanks all and look forward to posting here and getting involved with the clubs.

post-34179-1235475503_thumb.jpg

post-34179-1235475509_thumb.jpg

post-34179-1235475514_thumb.jpg

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Formerly XR6NA
  • Member For: 18y 10m 20d

Same reason I went with the manual when I had the NA. Too boring to drive an auto if you don't at least have some power to keep you entertained.

• Member For: 16y 4m 28d

DAMN! that bish is LOW! Im so want myne like that haha. Looks good mate. Heading about mods well your not really gonna get too much out of a na 6, Id recomend something like replace center mufflers with hotdogs/straigh thru pipes for some noise and wait till you get off your P's alot of things can change in that time.