Bf2 Typhoon

guesswho

• Member For: 18y 7m 18d

Hey guys,

Just an update on the car since last time I posted. It now has king springs ssl on the rear and sl on the front, white line swaybars front and rear. Just got the car back from Mick (Pitlane), got siemens 60lb injectors, walbro fuel pump and flash tuner with custom tune. Thank's Mick, love the car even more now, can't believe how much difference a tune can make :roflmbo: . Next round of mods will include rapid 3.5, nizpro 4inch exhaust and a few other things. Car made 218rwkw stock, now makes 270rwkw. Also got some personalised plates. Here's some pictures + dyno sheet, hope you like :blink:

post-8149-1235379081_thumb.jpg

post-8149-1235379112_thumb.jpg

post-8149-1235379143_thumb.jpg

post-8149-1235379187_thumb.jpg

post-8149-1235379606.jpg

• REST IN PEACE V8
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 5m 1d

nice car color match's the dark agents perfectly

• Member For: 18y 7m 18d

Thanks for the comments guys, I think Mick said that it made the 270rwkw on 10psi, but it does reach 12psi at its peak. Yea I think the cat would be restricting it a fair bit but I'm still lovin the power. Once the full exhaust, cat and rapid kit get chucked on it should get a nice jump up from 270rwkw :banghead:

• Member For: 18y 3m 27d

The car only makes approx 10 psi in the top end which is not uncommon for pretty much stock cars, some cars will only make 9 psi. an actuator would get the boost up enough to get 300 rwkw's, but I beleive that this was only stage 1 in the scheme of things

:bowdown: