New Fg Xr6t Drive Away Price

n0marko

• Member For: 17y 1m 3d

Hey Guys,

If anyone is interested in a F6 nitro, manual, 19" dark Agents, leather, there is one at Keira Ford in Wollongong. I had him at $54k drive away but had to pull out for the time being. My loss could be someone else's gain :)

• Member For: 21y 3m 19d

Just signed for mine last Wednesday, Nitro ZF, premium sound, tech pack, 19's, side airbags, tint, mats and a tank of fuel, 45k driveaway, by the time I back teh GST out that my employer pays I pay 41k driveaway, I'm HAPPY!! :spoton:

• 12" member
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 3m
2008 plate. Nitro, auto, premium sound, tech pack, 36300 drive away.

Employee discounts make buying Fords like shooting fish in a barrel. :fishin:

I was offered the same car but in sensation for 35117 drive away at knox Ford, but I wanted the nitro unfortunately. Anyone in the market for a turbo in sensation should head down to knox ford should head down there asap - the lady sounded like she was gonna jump off a bridge if she didn't sell soon!

FFS that is cheap !! I would buy one in a second at that price !!

• Member For: 15y 6m 1d
John Hughes in Perth had FG Turbo manual for 39900 drive away in the West Australian today

Brand new or a few kays on it? Getting cheaper.

I got offered brand new 09 XR6T manual couple days ago with leather for $45,500 as I walked in the door with no negotiation. But same price for an Bogan special with no haggling so time to rub my hands together and get stuck into beating Ford down further I think, since Expensive Daewoo are more than happy to do SSVs for XR6T money

• Member For: 15y 5m 9d

In Victoria, (I also think this covers the whole of Australia)

If you buy a car before June 30 you get a 30% rebate for the car you buy up until $60,000. However if the cost price of the car exceeds $60,000 you get the 30% back until $60,000 and anything on top of that is out of your pocket.

As a result of this my father is buying me an XR6 for my P's, and an F6 for my brother.

If you are in the market, now is a very good time to buy.

Cheers.