New Fg Xr6t Drive Away Price

n0marko

• Member For: 15y 5m 26d

just bought mine - pick up in 2 weeks, its a March 2009 build, nitro paint, ZF box, XR6 floor mats, 1600Kg Tow pack, technology pack for $45k flat drive away.

I had to belt them pretty hard but dealers are desperate right now - smash them and hard! can anyone beat my deal in QLD?

• Member For: 15y 6m 1d

I just priced one up on the Ford website pretty much same spec as that minus premium sound and was the same price. Doesn't seem like you're getting much of a discount in this day and age?

nang3- haha I haven't been to Hollywoods in years, looking forward to coming home in a few days ;)

• I love gooold member
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 8m 21d

Errr I think you'll probably find the price you'll get on the Ford website will be full list price.

Any 'discounts' people are realising are from a dealer rather than Ford I think you'll find.

• Sucker
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 20y 4m 30d

IMO as a rule of thumb the list price is a fair guideline for what you can expect to pay by the time they add on dealer delivery and rego/stamp duty etc. and then take a few grand off in “discount”. Anything lower than that is a bonus.

• 12" member
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 3m

fark paying RRP on any car regardless, theres always margin to play with !!

only time to pay RRP is if you are getting a massively good price on your trade, and even then I'd prefer both trade-in and purchase price figures to be lower so theres less stamp duty etc

Errr I think you'll probably find the price you'll get on the Ford website will be full list price.

Any 'discounts' people are realising are from a dealer rather than Ford I think you'll find.

Oh - I meant that I was comparing website price to the price the previous poster got at a dealership - sounded like they gave him something on par with the website which is kinda crap

$50K for an XR6T - tell them their dreaming. SS-V's have been going out the door for $44K and R8's for $50K.

A mate just bought a brand new VE SS for 40K on road.