Just Ordered Fg Xr6t

geobar

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 6m 2d

Hi guys,

Got word the new beastie is ready for pickup tomorrow :) as long as they don't have any problems I should have it tomorrow arvo :) Was actually expecting it end of FEB :) ordered 14/1/09 said built 2/2/09 DOH!!! I just relised that was a monday.... I hope its not a monday car!! LOL

Have been shopping already :) Have bought some FPV gear as well as other things :) So far I have purchased:

19' FG FPV GT Wheels - Going to be doing a 6/4 pot Brembo Upgrade (I thought the XR 19's would clear them but they don't)

FG F6 FPV Cluster - Don't really like the blue rings on the RPM and Speedo XR Cluster

FG FPV Starter Button - Dickey - but I like it :)

Tein Coilovers - Going in Next week :)

BOSS Intake enhancement - Let her breathe alot better :)

Injectors + Tuner - These are from the BF :) - won't be fitted until a few k's on her though

So yeah will take some pics and post them in the relevant area :)

George

• Legendary member!!
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 9m 6d

Geobar - Just to let you know, the injectors from the BF will not slot straight into the FG.

I believe the FG's require injectors with shorter bodies.

Nice purchase BTW - Should look great!

Well done...

• Member For: 15y 9m 8d
Geobar - Just to let you know, the injectors from the BF will not slot straight into the FG.

I believe the FG's require injectors with shorter bodies.

Correct. The new FG's use a shorter injector then the B series. In saying that, to get a set of say Siemens 60lb injectors onto the FG fuel rail a 12mm spacer is required. Pretty simple.

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 2m 3d
Hi guys,

Got word the new beastie is ready for pickup tomorrow :) as long as they don't have any problems I should have it tomorrow arvo :) Was actually expecting it end of FEB :) ordered 14/1/09 said built 2/2/09 DOH!!! I just relised that was a monday.... I hope its not a monday car!! LOL

It was an interesting day (the 2nd) too mate! If you want you can give me your sido and I can tell you exactly when she was born, when your seats went in, when the engine went in, and when she rolled off line, and other sh*t like that. Not that I want to rival sennas sido checking service of course :blink:

• Donating Members

Hi Guys,

Picked her up yesterday afternoon, all I can say is wow :) There was a small issue, I ordered it with black interior though it came with silver on black, but kinda glad it did as it suits the car allot more :)

These FG's are feature packed!! I know I picked almost every options, but its amazing how you setup and control the whole car from the ICC, even the alarm gets configured thorugh that :) Luckly everything works for me, my phone connected and works (HTC Diamond Touch), my Ipod conneted and works (Gen 4 Ipod nano)... hopefully they keep working without any issues :) The sat nav is great, but trying to get to learn all functions a little better :)

I took it out last night and did the first 60kms in run in mode, so hopefully I have run her in correctly, I followed a procedure I read from here somewhere, so far shes going great :) I;m going interstate next week, but shes staying here, and then the week after the TEINs get fitted :)

Bunna I will PM the SIDO, would be good to have that info, thanks for the offer :)

I will get some pics up and post them in the Multimedia section, and keep them updated as the mods go on :)

George

• Forged Member
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 17y 8m 21d
...Not that I want to rival sennas sido checking service of course :sold:

Yeah, just watch it buddy! :buttrock:

Lol, someone else that can do it would be great!

• My engine bay is Bionic
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 7m 9d
Hi guys,

Have been shopping already :) Have bought some FPV gear as well as other things :) So far I have purchased:

19' FG FPV GT Wheels - Going to be doing a 6/4 pot Brembo Upgrade (I thought the XR 19's would clear them but they don't)

FG F6 FPV Cluster - Don't really like the blue rings on the RPM and Speedo XR Cluster

FG FPV Starter Button - Dickey - but I like it :)

Tein Coilovers - Going in Next week :)

BOSS Intake enhancement - Let her breathe alot better :)

Injectors + Tuner - These are from the BF :) - won't be fitted until a few k's on her though

So yeah will take some pics and post them in the relevant area :)

George

With all these FPV and aftermarket extras, you may as well just got the F6.

I.B.

• Donating Members
With all these FPV and aftermarket extras, you may as well just got the F6.

I.B.

Yeah, don;t worry I considered that, and in my situation with the way the trade worked out, it was 20 k more to get into a F6, I didnt see 20k difference in both cars, and that was 20k more with the XR6 Fully spec'ed to the way I have it now :) so far I have only spent 2.5K on the FPV stuff I have bought, and the Brakes I didnt have them optioned on the F6 so either car I would of had to have payed the 5K for brakes. So yeah I'm very happy with my choice and the way my trade and finances went the XR6T was the car for me :) plus it will be a little FPV enchanced :)

George

• 1 month later...
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 2m 20d

hey Geobar,

Does the F6 cluster match up with colors and everything? did you fit it yourself or get the dealer to do it? I'm keen as on that mod! any idea what its worth on its own?