Anyone Intersted In Helping A Brother Pleeeeeease!

XR6T-CTOWN

• Member For: 16y 3m 26d

hey all!! now I know I haven't been on here that long and I dont really know anyone *cough* loner l*cough* lol but I have a very important mission should anyone choose to accept...

Me n my girl got engaged last year and we're planning to tie the knot in sept 2010 :thumbsup: now I reeeeally want some xr6t's / phoons / xr8's for the guys cars to the church (campbelltown to narellan so not far) as of now theres bout 5 guys in the bridal party so maybe 2 to 2 cars and 1 in the other so 3 cars and if anyone wants to cruise along maybe make a mad cruise line to follow (im pushing it aye lol) dat would be shweeeeeeeet!

still confirming details of where and when but just getting it out there early......also if there are any cruises going on anytime soon I'd love to come get to know some of the crew on here n chat.

Cheers dudes and dudettes :clap:

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Just a large member member
  • Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 11m 4d

it is in 2010 fark who knows were I will be then,put my hand up if I still have the car,but want to take the bridesmaids only.Cheers Nick

• Member For: 16y 3m 26d

Awesome thanks Pat!!! I know its far off so heres hoping the beast is still keepin it street by then :3gears::thumbsup: lol

it is in 2010 fark who knows were I will be then,put my hand up if I still have the car,but want to take the bridesmaids only.Cheers Nick

haha fair enough! well if ya still hangin round by then will def need to get the beast in there

2010 :blink:

I know I know it far off but saving up n starting to get everything organised so we can pay it all off by then.

Just wanted to see if I can organise a crew from here so I didnt have go with the usual generic limos or mercs zzzzzzz.....girls will be getting those though lol

• Damn You's A Sexy Chich
  • Member For: 16y 7m 4d

its only down the road for me, so I guess I can offer some assistance assuming I'm still in a car of the falcon/fpv nature... :3gears: tis' a long way away though, so no idea what I'll be driving.. :thumbsup:

• Go Pies!!!
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 7m 3d

Yeah ill stick my hand up as well... assuming ill still have the F6 then and if its back in Vic, will give me a good excuse to have to send it up for a bit of a play in the big smoke again... Hope I will be able to wake it up from hibernation but! hehehe

Its a Black BFII F6 RSpec and rather dark hehehe window tint... like my sigy says...

So count me in as an offer at this stage...

:thumbsup:

Edit: --->

Oh and if we still end up getting an Aston and have it by then (all going well)... Maybe just Maybe we might be able to add that into the mix if you like as well! maybe..... (no real room but even if we get the preist there is in... I bet he will be saying jesusssssssssssssssss all the way, and upon his first steps back to ground... "thank god")

BTW - if it hasn't been said before... CONGRATS!!!

Edited by smicky