Bob Remano - Any Good?

MADF6

• Member For: 20y 7m 30d

Hi MADF6

My brothers and I (4X Vehicles) used Bob to service and modify our cars. We don't use him anymore.

I have found ChipTorque @ the Gold Coast very good. We used ChipTorque to tune/Mod our cars. We are very happy with them. We have also found Hi Torque@ the Gold Coast very good as well.

Cheers

XRT330 :beerchug:

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 5m 16d

only take my car to elite automotive at archerfield for servicing and modifications and tuning!!

havent done me wrong in the 3+ years ive been taking my cars there!!!!

• Member For: 16y 9m 10d

If you are flash with cash take it to bob or elite as they know how to charge...... dont get me wrong they will do a good job but at a (in my opinion) inflated price(yes I have been to both). BPS are a good alternative and there pricing seems a lot more realistic, as for RDP I have talked to more who dont recomend them due to a few not so happy results. It realy depends on what you are doing, if it is just a service and in the morningside area if you can make it to wynnum pm me and I will put you on to 2 good mechs who will do right by you (ford fans) 1 of them can do hp mods but I have a contact/friend at tingalpa who knows his sh*t when it comes to turboing (has just done a 900hp r34gtr) and will do what you want at a good price. He just loves to make things last and go fast.