2007 Bf Mkii Xr6

Jake27

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Member For: 16y 17d

It's quicker, more fuel efficient and sounds better... I need to have it against a stock T to see whether it was all worth it :P

• Member For: 16y 3m 9d

Jake!

Went to the local performance shop today and they quoted me "you'll get change from a grand" for a set of PH4490s and an underdrive, supplied and fitted, in about 4 hours.

Does that sound reasonable to you?

He said he could do $600 for just the Ph4490s supplied and fitted.

cheers,

Vebbers

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 10m 25d

price seems reasonable n I believe it is worth it modding the n/a ive beaten a couple turbs now n it is all the more satisfying from a n/a but theres onli so far u can go n that's why I aint bothering with underdrives cos that has to be done when I get mine blown in the near future ;)

• ŠύЂפֿĺmβø ™
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 8m 20d
Jake!

Went to the local performance shop today and they quoted me "you'll get change from a grand" for a set of PH4490s and an underdrive, supplied and fitted, in about 4 hours.

Does that sound reasonable to you?

He said he could do $600 for just the Ph4490s supplied and fitted.

cheers,

Vebbers

I've found some 4490's for $435.00 + $37.50 postage (to 3029 VIC, should be about the same for you), Expect about $100 -$150 to get them fitted too, Ill get mine done at Blitz in Hoppers Crossing, Good bloke there and really reasonable prices!

The underdrives are around $250 for the part, but I am unsure about fitting costs..

• Member For: 16y 17d

I'm starting to enjoy the car more now that I've come to terms with the fact that I've already spent the money :P

I don't get much of a chance to open it all the way up too which makes it very special when I do hehe.

I'd definitely recommend a 4300K HID kit for them too, it really makes the car look a LOT cooler.

• Member For: 16y 3m 9d
Vebbers

what shop did you go to for that quote for the pacemakers and underdrives, I'm sorta in the area and am looking to get them done some time soon.

Tom

Hey Tom,

I enquired at 'C&A Auto Fashions' off Whitehorse road in Blackburn. Lemme know if your gonna ask him, maybe if we get ours together, there could be a chance of a slight discount, from what ive read, $600 supplied and fitted for the 4490s isnt too bad, people are saying between 550 and 630 is a decent price.

anyway, hope it helps also let me know if you happen to find a place that looks good/better.

Cheers,

Vebbers