Cruise Ideas New South Wales

RHR

• Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 10y 7m 8d

Did the putty about 2 years ago in the ute, unreal drive :)

Was for urgent work duties, on a week day so had to contend with a few trucks which sucked up at the Milbrodale end where it's tight and twisty as and no possible overtaking opportunities

Weekend drive would be great though.

They were doing some roadwork on it at the time, not sure if it's still as bumpy as it was back then

Decent suspension would def make it more enjoyable, in the ute (stock suspension) I found it more stable on the way back with a 250kg blower unit in the tub.

Road bikes love it too, expect to see a decent amount on there

• Banned
  • Member For: 9y 3m 3d

I've found the weekdays during the middle of the day is the best time as there's little to no traffic. Would you be keen if something can be organised? I'm thinking sometime early next year. Not expecting a huge number but it would be good to see a few of you out there.

• Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 10y 7m 8d

At this stage not a chance unfortunately...have recently moved house and will have reno's for the next few months, and work is currently going off its tits.

The closest I get to any cruise action is reading this thread lol

• 3 weeks later...
  • Member For: 10y 1m 24d

Hey guys just been having a read through the thread if anyone else is up for a meet and greet or a cruise sometime in January id deffs be interested I'm out South Western sydney way but wouldn't mind doing Wollongong or putty rd or even just a meet up at Harry's if anyone else is interested maybe we can sort something out :)

• 5 weeks later...