Cruise Ideas New South Wales

RHR

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 9m

Your cooler is fine I had a look, it only bent the air deflector plate at the bottom.

7k?! What the hell are they using, gold?

OK, that's good, it was just the bottom row of fin things that were bent, I wasn't sure if that was bad or not.

$7k was a worse case, the guy said $4-$5k then added as an afterthought 'maybe up to $7k if you've bent something underneath that we can't see'.

Probably costs so much because they need to blend in the other panels as well as painting the new ones due to metallic paint, costs a mint!

I was told that a new front quarter panel would be around $1100 incl labour, painting and blending, etc. that alone is the excess, then there was the headlight assembly (I nearly died, Ford quoted me almost $500 for that plus extra for globes) and front bumper and grill and the plastic guard stuff under the Intercooler/radiator that stops rocks hitting them (its bent and cracked in several places. Then I also need a new tyre, the right hand front keeps losing around 7PSI per day, I've taken it off and done the soapy water and can't find the hole/cut but regardless it needs replacing too.

Just picked up Invos for the rear for 175 each, and she goes in on Wednesday for injectors, and a twin 98/E85 tune. Im keen to see how it goes after that!

What size wheels do you have? I thought they were more expensive than that.

• billet turbos and weathered engines dont mix
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 3m 29d

Ok back to cruise talks now,

When are we doing another one? As long as its after next Wednesday. I think I wana do some overtime and get coil overs and new brakes for my car, so I can dust kroozin off through the natio, regardless of his power ;)

• Menace
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 4m 29d

We will set one up once toms is done too.. I need some new rubber woody so you'll be fine for now haha

Mines a bit stoopid at the moment I can't even fart near the throttle without loosing traction no matter the speed. It's fun just not fast ;)

Edited by Kroozin
  • Like 1

• Spooling Member
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 9m 13d

Fell short of target because cold side pipe too small :( need 3". Intake temps were climbing fast when he put more boost in. Ended up with 375wkw @ 16-17lb low boost safe tune for now