Cruise Ideas New South Wales

RHR

• Sucker
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 20y 4m 26d

Reg organised one a couple of years ago if you want some inspiration: http://www.fordxr6turbo.com/forum/topic/64413-xr6turbo-nswqld-mid-north-coast-meet-up-20-21-22nd-february-20/

Was only five cars in the end which was underwhelming, but still had an awesome time. It's ideal in that it's halfway between Brisbane & Sydney, ironically though nobody from the Hunter Valley attended even though it's essentially just up the road.

There were grand plans about making it an annual but we all got too busy :Doh:

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 9m 1d

Seeing as we have Snowy Cruise in the second half of the year, maybe this could be in the first half of each year?

So, if it was early next year (but after Christmas Holiday rates) then that gives everyone plenty of time to book in ahead and sort out their other commitments. Hopefully it means more people could come as they know to keep the date free much further in advance than last time?

• Flat out like a lizard drinkin !
  • Member For: 14y 8m 1d

Thanks Tab I know it was brought up before though I could not find it. Well that was ashame only 5 cars. Well there is no use going to the lengths of organising a trip of this scale and I would not be able to get any discounts or favors from the park if it was under 30 cars.

Well its still a thought. Im just coming up with new ideas for more meets as at present there are alot of eager people and very few events to show up to.

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 9m 1d

As I suggested, it should be in planning now for a date in say March or April next year. This way there's several months here where people can commit to it. Most people probably plan and pay deposits on holidays 6 months or more in advance so this is the same.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Spooling Member
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 9m 14d

Hey steve-o if that's on sunday around midday (cant see fb page) then I'm attending that. Work mate invited me along, didn't know many people knew about it.

I urge anyone who is keen on a bit of a social cruise to come along! Would love to meet some of the NSW forum crew!

• Member For: 16y 8m 22d

Anyone heading out to this? Some boys on the ausrotary forum are organizing a meet up at a location before this and cruzin in together to make a bit of an ''impact'' by showing up as a large group haha. If my rotors not ready I might take the ford out.. anyone else be keen??

post-13959-0-08837600-1337435279_thumb.j

• 3 weeks later...