Cruise Ideas New South Wales

RHR

• Member For: 13y 6m 28d

I think a mac pass cruise or western syd or nation run needs to come into play around June time when its nice cool for our turbos to hum ......

• ʎǝʞuoɯ ɹoıuǝs
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 9m 16d

West Head National Park has a new surface now (not sure how long its been down for) which is awesome. I reckon someone very rich and well connected must ride his push bike up there or something.

Not really a cruise idea, but I recommend going for a fang, usually around 8:30 in the morning on weekdays is the best as you can slip past the gate without paying and the cyclists are almost all gone, and the tourists haven't arrived yet.

• Cruise Whore
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 19y 1m 27d

I meant to leave Rouse Hill about 3pm but ended up leaving at 5:30pm so had to drive it north in the dark. Yeah, that last set of twisties near the Bulga Hotel is good - ended up having dinner there that night. I'd like to do Wisemans Ferry and Putty Rd in the daylight so I can actually see the scenery :roflmbo: Ah well, that's what happens when you try to squeeze in some pleasure on a work trip :nono: I also reckon that is one great day cruise combining both Putty Rd up and then coming home via Wiseman's Ferry :beerchug:

• 2 weeks later...
  • Flat out like a lizard drinkin !
  • Member For: 14y 8m 14d

Anyone cruising this weekend ? Im thinking of heading down south for a peek if the weather holds up, im outa tune with the cruise scene in sydney. I remember when cumberland maccas used to be the meeting spot on a sat night, not sure if that's even there anymore.

Edited by FIERCE