Wollongong Cruise

RegSpec

• Cruise Control
  • Member For: 17y 8m 23d
G'day everyone. I'm new here. I would love to come on the cruise. What time on the Fri. 5th?

:shocked: I don't finish work until around 7pm. I'm guessing this will be too late.

PM sent...

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Expert
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 6m 24d
:3gears: Looking forward to the cruise. Will try and be at heathcote for the start.

Hey bigunit,

I'll be waiting for the group at Albion Park BP mate so if you like you can meet me their. Most likely in front of Danic's Tyre Shop. Rather than rushing after work to get to Heathcote.

:angel:

• Member For: 17y 5m 8d
If the BBQ stays home it's going to be a rain free night. Just about every time that BBQ finds it's way on a cruise it seems to bloody rain. Sorry Ernie, just the cruise's that I've been on. Still the best BBQ cook. :dontknow:

:crybaby:

Nab that's cool. I remember the dam cruise where we all got drenched. . . Still wasn't a bad feed lol. I have a new BBQ and this one starts up and your cooking in 5 mind but I know we need to have a good day of sunshine so as can all kick back and have a beer and a good feed.

Rest assured it will be on again :censored:

• Expert
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 6m 24d
Ill be meeting you guys at Albion Park BP for this run. Someone has to keep ANGEL company haha. See you around 8.40pm!

Oh thanks mate.I have friends lots of them you just can't see them. :blink: Yeah see you around then bro.

Yeah that might be the best option for me. I'll see you guys at the BP Albion Park rail or is it at Albion Park?

Really dont think it matters, we know what you mean. See ya then.

:biggrin:

• Cruise Control
  • Member For: 17y 8m 23d
Ill be meeting you guys at Albion Park BP for this run. Someone has to keep ANGEL company haha. See you around 8.40pm!

I wouldn't worry too much....I think Aaron knows just about everyone in Albion Park anyways....

Besides, he'll have GhiaGirl, yourself and argey with a couple of his mates to shoot the breeze with till we get there....

Yeah that might be the best option for me. I'll see you guys at the BP Albion Park rail or is it at Albion Park?

Meeting point is the BP servo on the highway at Albion Park (the one with the KFC next to it)