Wollongong Cruise

RegSpec

• Cruise Control
  • Member For: 17y 8m 23d

Good to see you Jeff.....can you give Stan a prod to see what he's up to as well cause I don't have his No.?

To bung on a barbie during a cruise you have to build at least an hour or so into the cruise to allow for it.

Unfortunately, when we originally planned this deal, Ernie was busy with other stuff so I didn't allow enough time for the BBQ so he's gonna leave it at home for this one.

For the next one though.....probably early Jan......it'll be back on the menu, so to speak....

Revised list.....

mercuryturbo

GhiaGirl

Angel#3

revheadrobbo + an SS and a WRX

Iconic Bionic

Ernie

Butto

ravenhard

Ryan

dezzaxr6t

RAPID

BionicXR6T

roosters

7MA61

argey...X2

Ras351

Slymeat

DBOSS..X2?

maybe...onboost

20+ starters......beginning to think I should have picked a bigger meeting place....

Oh, and there'll be no more talk about the ..err..."W" word either...think positive.....it's gonna be a nice cool dry night alright!!!

Edited by revheadrobbo

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Expert
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 6m 24d
To bung on a barbie during a cruise you have to build at least an hour or so into the cruise to allow for it.

Unfortunately, when we originally planned this deal, Ernie was busy with other stuff so I didn't allow enough time for the BBQ so he's gonna leave it at home for this one.

For the next one though.....probably early Jan......it'll be back on the menu, so to speak....

Oh, and there'll be no more talk about the ..err..."W" word either...think positive.....it's gonna be a nice cool dry night alright!!!

If the BBQ stays home it's going to be a rain free night. Just about every time that BBQ finds it's way on a cruise it seems to bloody rain. Sorry Ernie, just the cruise's that I've been on. Still the best BBQ cook. :funnydance:

:spit:

• Expert
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 6m 24d

Since we are no longer to talk about or say the "W" word though I'll give everyone the Forecast for the week. Sorry Reg...........LOL :spoton:

Subject to change of cause

:wwww:

Edited by ANGEL#3

• Oh look.... a real car, with no hair dryer
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 1m 10d

Shower or two I can live with, as long as its not p1ssing down the whole night.

• Cruise Control
  • Member For: 17y 8m 23d
Reg you may as well call it the xmas cruise with this starting line up.

I.B.

No...if you look in the cruise calendar, Phil was organising a Xmas cruise on the 24th Dec.....although I haven't seen any details posted up yet.....

One of the reasons I set this one for the 5th was to give a bit of a buffer between them so people didn't have to go on runs two weeks in a row.....I'm assuming that some of us have "lives" outside of XR6 Turbo :dontknow:

The way I see it, a Xmas cruise should be a daytime deal....one where you can bring your girl or missus and kids, sink a couple of drinks at a BBQ or a picnic or something like that and take in some if the sights along the way....something Phil does very well... :violent085:

Hauling along a country backroad, chasing the set of tailights in front of you, in the middle of the night, on your way to a destination that's near pitch black....... isn't really my idea of a "Xmas cruise"... :3gears:

While these night runs are a lot of fun....I get concerned that they may be detracting from our more traditional Sat/ Sun. cruises.....thoughts?

Edited by BionicXR6T

• Member For: 15y 9m 21d

G'day everyone. I'm new here. I would love to come on the cruise. What time on the Fri. 5th?

:wasklywabbit: I don't finish work until around 7pm. I'm guessing this will be too late.

• My engine bay is Bionic
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 6m 1d
While these night runs are a lot of fun....I get concerned that they may be detracting from our more traditional Sat/ Sun. cruises.....thoughts?

Undoubtably there has been a slight shift towards the late night runs. However this just seems to suit some of the members. Not just there driving preference and style, but their work and home life. Whatever is on, be it day or night, or the recent overnight cruise, if im off im usually in.

I dont think the night runs are necessarily taking over the monthly weekend cruises, but if you cant make one then the other is generally available.

I.B.

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 6m 17d

I enjoy both night and day cruises, Im usually in for either if Im free but there very different affairs in the eyes. I find day cruises more relaxed and can enjoy the view more where as night cruises Im more focused on driving