RegSpec

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• My engine bay is Bionic
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 6m 1d
And I can tell you guys, what happened on the Wollongong cruise last weekend is the least of our worries.......

We have to merge with the LS1 forums in order to survive?? Otherwise its the WRX boys. :bowdown:

I.B.

• Cruise Control
  • Member For: 17y 8m 23d
We have to merge with the LS1 forums in order to survive?? Otherwise its the WRX boys. :nyaah:

I.B.

A while back, I met up with some of the guys on LS1 to float the idea of a joint cruise (or possibly a combined track day) and they were as keen as..... :w00t2:

So I haven't discounted the idea for a future event......we'll see :beerchug:

That's not even remotely funny...having "one of them" amongst us is bad enough :shocked:

Not so grasshopper....we had a VE SS and a WRX with us on Friday night, and from what I'm told, they were two of the best behaved participants.....

I spoke with both after the run and they not only said they had a great night...but they'd also love to come back for the next one..... :3gears:

• Member For: 15y 9m 22d
When we saw you heading for Jamberoo we all knew you were going to have a surprise.

Hey I spoke to your misses today........She and Eva stirred the crapp outa me about my traction controlled burnout.....Bloody dobber..... :idunno:

• Team Kickass
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 20y 7m 24d
Hey I spoke to your misses today........She and Eva stirred the crapp outa me about my traction controlled burnout.....Bloody dobber..... :idunno:

PMSL

• VOTE ROOTSTER 2010
  • Member For: 16y 9d
PMSL

LOL brrrrrrrrrrrr... uhh is my engine on? yes!... tc off... still not going?! oh damn! then safely pulls away