Finally Got The Ute!

XYGT351PHASE3

• Member For: 16y 17d

WOW!

Compared to the BF GT and GT-P I owned the ute is dynamite for its value. I got excited last night and possibly hit the high rev warning as something flashed in the LH side of dash. This was due to a Mitsubishi Magna flooring it and I could not help myself. Obviously I tried to not overdo it but strange enough the Magna kept its lead. Did any come out with turbos? This was a one off event. :danceforme:

You guessed right, FG XR6T! I didn't want to cane it with only 120ks on the clock but I gave it enough stick for it not to leave me behind.The T is quick even without run in compared with my dynoed V8's( 329 fkWs ) and would have left them behind. Still has me worried so after run in down to XFT for a tune. :spoton:

I will put some pics on in next couple of days. I want to get some signage done on rear window and a boss 315 type decal except with TURBO written in as I have XR8 bonnet. Lightning Strike with orange plates and orange bonnet decal soon. Tech pack with 18" rims and tow pack as company ute. Originally a Expensive Daewoo man but the BF - FG Falcon IMO is the best shape currently.