Members Out West

Locomick

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 3m 28d

lol only just I left half of them on parramatta road on the way home haha! its very smooth and doesnt come onto boost in one big hit so it almost feels like it doesnt have the whole 387kw

ill let you know when I take it to wsid again maybe we could catch up! first to run an 11 wins haha

Edited by possum

• ride the lightning
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 11m 9d

MAD.XR6 ??? was that on his no' plate?. if it is that would be weeman and that xr is off its freaking head, built motor 3800 stally and all the fruit lol.

cheers

Mick

yep that's the 1.

im in town atm.leaving tomorrow sometime.

also spotted a local merc silver t attessa back lights red number plates black stripes??. followed him up from car wash to near maccas .then I got lost and done a illegal turn to get back to sisters house

• Member For: 15y 1m 19d

Bathurst Boys.... if there are any, I came through Bathurst town today and caught the backend of a VE SS Late model camira but it was a Highway Patrol Car, it has all the markings but nothing like a NSW car but it also had an INTERCEPTOR sticker on the back of it with a big HF type Arial on the back. Anyone out there seen this around before ??? What I saw of it it looked pretty good. Couldnt workout if it was Legit or wat.

Pete

• Member For: 16y 3m 26d

Hi guys sorry dont mean to hijack this thread but I need help getting wedding cars for sept .. please see the link

http://www.fordxr6turbo.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=53485&pid=1024524&st=18

if anyones able to I'd appreciate it

Cheers

oh n im from campbelltown lol but I dont have my baby 6t anymore, sold it :beerchug: planning to get an FG f6 after the wedding though YAY!!!