Members Out West

Locomick

• Member For: 14y 7m 5d

hey guys im in macquarie fields just joined this web sight havnebt put pic up yet

ov got an fg xr6 wanting to do some cruises let me no if use wanna dont care if I gotta go out blacktown or parra or something

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • AK47's for everybody
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 6m 12d

ok we got 1 from dubbo, 7 from orange and me from parkes.

that could make a good cruise, track day or skid pan a possibility.

cheers

mick

• Member For: 14y 6m 3d

What have you guys got done to your cars? I got a Nizpro Stage 2 kit fitted in 2006. I heard there was a Nizpro Stage 3 in Orange around the same time. I have now added an Atomic 950kw motor and a GT42R turbo. I also strengthened the 4 speed auto and flexplate to Nizpro spec and added a trans cooler. There are 3 other Ts in town similar to mine and some supercharged XR8s and GTs. There are a lot more of us around than I thought. Shawn.

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 3m 28d

by the end of the month I will hopefully have fitted and tuned, tunehouse 4" exhaust, ported gate, tunehouse injectors, process west surge tank, auto cooler and rapids 4.5 kit (plazmaman plenum airbox etc).

my best mate erik has a similar setup but process west gear.

we are both running standard ba internals and will be going forged bottom ends when the time comes.

my mate Jarod (jarod85) has an exhaust and a f*cked motor lol and another mate Trent has a standard bf ute

a couple of others in town who I dont really associate with

cheers blake

Holy Crap!! Us bush bunnies are building some serious cars. We have to get these cars all finished and get them together for a day. Maybe a cruise to Panorama. Bit of a drive and a steak lunch. Eat some Commodores on the way.

After the Nizpro Stage 2 kit it had 327rwkw. I still need a surge tank, pumps, injectors and a tune. Then we'll see what that makes. Will need at least another 100rwkw to justify the money spent.