Cheap Exhaust Setup

XR2DI4

What do you want from it?

If you're after performance, just replace the cat & get a tune or if you want a tougher sound just replace the centre muffler with hotdogs/straight through pipes :eyebrows:

• Strike_Lightning
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 6m 6d

Yep I agree, buy a 3" cat off e bay( bigger if you can get one ) and then replace the middle muffler with hotdogs. I just had the work priced last week ( going in this week )$90 to fit the cat and $380 for the centre piece already fitted with hotdogs or if you like you can get a sports muffler instead of hotdogs for the same price. The cat might cost you 200-300$ so your budget is already shot to pieces. The other option is to leave the original cat on and bore it out then fit the hotdogs.

My advice is to spend a little more than your original budget and get the larger cat.

:verysad::beerchug: DG

• Member For: 16y 4m 27d

I replaced the cat and the centre mufflers with two hotdogs and was thinking of buying the straight through pipes off ebay to replace the rear muffler. Anyone done this?

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 4m 10d

Coley it will be too loud man... like, really loud.

But, put a decent straight through muffler on the rear and it will sound really good, and free it up some more.

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 7m 15d

you can get a cat for about 250 and replace your centre muffler with straight pipes this wil cost you about 200 and to get the cat install should be about $100-150

your looking at a total of $500/$600.

Edited by LUMO

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 7m 15d

if you want noise, just get the muffler remover with hot daogs or straight pipes.

Some members say they get drone with straight pipes, but I have that and havent got that once...

Up to you really dude..