Tassie Cruise

Sleeper6T

• My engine bay is Bionic
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 7m 1d

I think the early interest, shows the potential of how big this cruise could be. Perhaps an 'All States Tassie targa cruise'. And if it tied up with the snowies cruise it would put us NSW ppl half way to the boat.

I.B.

Edited by Iconic Bionic

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Member For: 16y 26d

Well as I said in another post mate ive put my leave in so between myself and the other few that have shown interest (which includes the tassie boys and girls) if there's only 5 of us then so be it lol.

Ive wanted to drive through the targa routes for years now, and I finally I have a car worthy of doing that. Stoney sent me last years targa magazine which has so much info. So shortly I'll be posting up the routes and itinerary which will include the caravan parks to stay in and also the petrol stations.

My challenge there will be getting deposits paid to the places that require it. Only knowing people by a screen name on a computer does make people a bit wary. However I am a registered member bound my rules and regs etc and im sure there are ways to work that out.

Brad

• Sucker
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 20y 5m 25d

OK Ladies

Brad & Co. have been busting there guts gathering all the required bits and pieces for this cruise, so if you are interested in attending post up here.

The provisional dates are - leaving Melbourne at 8pm on 19th Oct 2009 - returning either 26th/27th October. (Provisional in that nothing is booked yet, which of course can’t be done without any idea of numbers).

So if you’re up for an awesome little trip down to Tassie pull your finger out and post away :thumbsup: The first post will be updated as we go along.

Cool mate just keep me updated. I'm going to need definates within the next month or so I reckon so we can secure bookings on the boat and also for accomodation. Cant believe how many nsw members are interested in comparisson to the vic guys :roflmbo:

Brad

• Donating Members

The NSW contingent are always up for the big cruises and the Tassie cruise is the biggest of them all. I'm a 50/50 as well, basically if I can get the time off im in.

I.B.

Good to hear mate, I hope we can get at least the 15-20 even 10-15 is a good number for a week long cruise really. I just hope people start confirming soon cos if we dont it's going to make accomodation a bit hard.

Brad

• Donating Members

Ultimately the accomodation will be the responsibility of those who choose to come. Dont stress too much over it or for confirmations to early on. Last minute attendee's are a fact of life as are last minute pin pullers. Also dont set you goals to high with numbers. Your 10-15 estimate is reasonable.

I.B.

• Just because it is, doesn't mean it should be.....
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 20y 1m 8d

Tassie Cruise - 20th October 2009 - ( date will be confirmed in next couple months )

Members Interested

1. Sleeper6T
  2. tab
  3. Phantomchic

Interested but would be better if it could tie in with the Snowies trip :outahere:

• loitering with intent
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 21y 2m 1d
Ultimately the accomodation will be the responsibility of those who choose to come. Dont stress too much over it or for confirmations to early on. Last minute attendee's are a fact of life as are last minute pin pullers. Also dont set you goals to high with numbers. Your 10-15 estimate is reasonable.

I.B.

NSW members will require rubber pants , that's if they show at all :outahere: