FMJ

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Member For: 16y 23d
Mate looks awsome, cant go wrong with it, congrates. Argument for the GT would be sound. F6 has nothing on a nice V8 note.

I agree with the sound. I love the way the V8's sounds. It was the major stumbling block for me to go to the turbos, however even after just a few days, I am so glad I bought the F6. I have the guys at Etheridge Ford to thank for this, they pushed me to take an F6 and a GT for a test drive so I could compare and as soon as I stepped out of the cars I placed my order for an F6. I don't regret it for one second.

• Member For: 16y 2m 8d

Seriously who could compare the burbling crap noise of a v8 to a spooling turbo? Dont give a fuc kif its a turbo diesel semi or a xr6t its still sounds better than a v8.

Plus you always look ahead oh a v8 giving it a boot full and look behind a turbo car spooling up cause there GONE

• BIGRED
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 6m 11d

I love the sound of a tough V8 but im totally in love with the induction sound of my T the sound of a blown angry 6 at full song just gives me a boner! Love the black F6 with the black rims looks tuff as I <3 Bananas! Good idea to get to know the car b4 modding it the power delivery is much different to a V8.

• Member For: 16y 23d

I agree, the power delivery comes with such an almighty rush with this car. One minute the car is driving forward and within seconds its turned into a rocket on wheels and it just keeps on pulling and pulling. I am absolutly amazed at this car.

• 2 weeks later...