Insurance....merged Topic....

Mondie

Insurance companies...  

825 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 5m 6d

that's a great price for a 25yr old driver. Still shop around but I think you will find GIO will be one of the better ones

• Member For: 18y 3m 19d

Ok, thanks for the info guys. yeah sounds like theres some differences out there in premiums. I guess location, past record do count for alot.

Hopefully have the car in the next month and il shop around and if I get any better than the $1300 ill be sure to post it.

• CNUTOX
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 21y 8m 19d

Try AAMI if you have'nt already.

I am 31 but have an abfab shocking record!

2 suspensions and 16 points in 2 years. :spoton::spoton::fool:

I am paying 659 a year and that's with 400 excess in a major town, and with every mod listed on the policy, aswell as rating one for life. :msm:

• Member For: 19y 3m 5d
Try AAMI if you have'nt already.

I am 31 but have an abfab shocking record!

2 suspensions and 16 points in 2 years. :fool:  :spoton:  :msm:

I am paying 659 a year and that's with 400 excess in a major town, and with every mod listed on the policy, aswell as rating one for life. :msm:

AAMI wouldn't touch me due to being under 25.

As for shannons, they wanted $3900

The missus is gonna call CGU today and see what they can do. Also gonna ring just cars and see if they can do any better.

NRMA were good initially... $1700.. but as soon as I said I lowered the car they canned me. I can't wait... 4 months and I'll be 25... then I might be able to get some better deals happening! In saying that, the missus will still be 24 till september.. I might have to ban her from driving it :spoton: she only ever drives it when I'm full of grog anyways, so we'll use her car more often.

The car was covered in bleach so I wonder if they'll respray the whole car or only the damaged section's...

Sounds Like an interesting Insurance claim - do tell ...

Left my car at work overnight and about 13 pallet's of bleach stacked 4 plt's high fell over. The sh*t has been there for 6 months and hadn't moved then the night I leave my car in there it falls, got roughly 6oo plt's of it and the stuff right next to my car has to fall.

• Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 3m 2d
The car was covered in bleach so I wonder if they'll respray the whole car or only the damaged section's...

Sounds Like an interesting Insurance claim - do tell ...

Left my car at work overnight and about 13 pallet's of bleach stacked 4 plt's high fell over. The sh*t has been there for 6 months and hadn't moved then the night I leave my car in there it falls, got roughly 6oo plt's of it and the stuff right next to my car has to fall.

that is some terrible luck!!

but I remember you saying work insurance wont cover it.. that blows mate.

best of luck!

• Gold Platinum Member
  • Member For: 20y 2m 29d
Just car's have my car atm, my prefered repairer wouldn't quote and said it's a total loss. They did a quote for me and it was $3o,ooo, although they have also said they take way to long to pay and stuff around.

Just car's have the car at one of their yard's, everything but my FPV leather trim is insured and the back seat needs replacing so I wonder if they'll pay to replace it or not. The car was covered in bleach so I wonder if they'll respray the whole car or only the damaged section's...

Wouldn't $30,000 worth of damage be classed as a write off for a T?

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 8m 16d
I don't know how the f*ck you guy's get insurance for so cheap!

I guess being in Sydney and because of the mod's, Just Cars are the only one's who considered it at $3000.  :spoton:

Try shannons or if you have sh*t load of mods Dawes. Dawes wouldn't insure my highly modified VT as it wasn't modified enough. Knew I should've supercharged it.