Insurance....merged Topic....

Mondie

Insurance companies...  

825 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • To Loud
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 10m 20d

AAMI

20011 FG XR6T Seadan

Agreed value $23k

Premium $691

Excess $1200

40 years old with a clean record. I can not believe that they are reaming me with the 1200 excess. ffs.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Member For: 9y 10m 10d

Hi all,my first post here on the boring ( but prob. necessary ) insurance topic as in the last hour I just got quotes for my newly registered 2010 XR6 T.Ute

NSW Mid-North coast.60% NCB.Realistic agreed write off value.GIO $1200,AAMI $1150,NRMA $782.Just wifey and I at the controls.

I hate insurance ! But looks like NRMA who, out of the lot of them are up at the top of the pile IMHO.

But I like this forum and I'm looking fwd to messing with my ute and sharing info !

• Member For: 10y 3m 24d

Hi all,my first post here on the boring ( but prob. necessary ) insurance topic as in the last hour I just got quotes for my newly registered 2010 XR6 T.Ute

NSW Mid-North coast.60% NCB.Realistic agreed write off value.GIO $1200,AAMI $1150,NRMA $782.Just wifey and I at the controls.

I hate insurance ! But looks like NRMA who, out of the lot of them are up at the top of the pile IMHO.

But I like this forum and I'm looking fwd to messing with my ute and sharing info !

Highly recommend NRMA mate, I work for them and I wouldn't insure anything anywhere else. We pay out something ridiculous like 90% of claims that come through, very honest and lenient.

Stripes I can swear I spoke to you when you were buying your GT, rings a bell about that time of year a bloke called through here in Perth before taking delivery of the car to get some quotes.

• MattyP
  • Cruise Control
  • Member For: 12y 5m 16d

So just doing research for insurance next year.

AAMI have bumped the price up by $700 and dropped the value of it $9000....

Fuarckkk