Insurance....merged Topic....

Mondie

Insurance companies...  

825 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• I <3 Floods
  • Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 2m 20d

Insurance is over rated. Paid premiums for 15 years with loyds of london with our work insurance to have a $1 million dollar fire and them to say NO. Fukin dogs, paid it out of the companies pocket. Now buisness is self insured.

Curious here.. Cause I pay a friggin fortune to Loyds.. Did they give a reason for not paying out?

• Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 10m 26d

Better have a prang to make the most of it and get your money's worth!

• Im the one and only
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 9m 13d

Curious here.. Cause I pay a friggin fortune to Loyds.. Did they give a reason for not paying out?

Fire deemed inconclusive. My old man owns the buisness and now insures nothing. I guess when he works out the premiums paid over the years, he believes he is in front as his own insurance company. I cant afford to do that so I insure all my stuff but dont like paying it...... CROOKS.

• I see a red door and I want to paint it black
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 11m 25d

going to have to ring them a third time then, the ladies I have spoken to on the phone have been fairly adamant

• I'm getten too old for this s**t
  • Bronze Donating Members
  • Member For: 11y 6m 13d

Mine went up to 1200 with a premium increase of about 150 on top of that so when I rang around, I asked one of the places to do a hyperthetical quote for me on their system. won't say which place but the chick at iselect sounded sooo cute on the phone...........hehehe

550 premium with 1200 excess and then take the excess down to 450 - where it was last year - and the premium was almost 1100 FFS

AAMIs 'agreed value' won't go any higher than 28500 on my g6et meaning that, considering the wheels, brakes and other stuff I've done, the car is extremely under-valued but I reckon that that is their way to defraud me in the event of a total loss.

Big claim I know, but that's the way I see it