Insurance....merged Topic....

Mondie

Insurance companies...  

825 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Well-Hard Bangin' Member
  • Member For: 17y 1m 5d

I've got 19"s on mine, with RAC. price was roughly $1000; 23, no accidents etc. My g/f works for them and we get 50% off two car policies

end result... $496

:shocked:

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 5m 6d

Well after posting that my insurance with SGIO was such I good deal, I need to change a few things on the policy. Add a new amp and look at cost of mods on the ins. Ooppss did I say mods. Apparently they don't insure modded cars. So again the dancing begins. (slightly freaking out as I have already booked it in!!)

After ringing the entire list of companies on this thread AAMI came up with $635 - we live SOR in Perth both are Rating 1 Mark 38 me 36 , BF XR6T 2006 6 sp man. I listed all the mods (amp, clutch, intercooler, fuel pump, cat & dump, injectors - the lot. Yes a bit green maybe, but they are listed and covered on the policy & its cheaper than before with SGIO) that are comming as I'm not doing this bulls*&^ again.

AAMI advised that they are the same place as Just Cars, but wont do mods on cars for the youngsters, that's for JC's.

Got the written quote & PDS and I read it

thanx for the info

D

• 2 weeks later...
  • Built F6 & VE SS-V
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 2m 2d
I'm insured with Ryno Insurance, give them a try

http://www.rynoinsurance.com.au/

Cheers Dalesy

I got quoted 2k by them (just turned 21), then changed my mind and now im getting an F6 :tonguepoke: and they quoted 2k for that.

• Built F6 & VE SS-V
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 2m 2d
I pay around $800 odd from HBA.. Yup the health insurance mob..I'm 28.

You don't work for them do you?

• Member For: 17y 1m 27d

I was very surprised when I went to insure my new o3 T. All of the sites that I went to online would not touch me at all. I rang up AAMI who my 98 camry was insured with currently and asked if they would insure me. She replied yes and when I asked what the difference would be I was waiting for the punch in the mouth. Can I just say that I was over the moon when she cam back with an ammount only 200- 300 more than my camry. What a joke and the best thing is the T is insured for more than double what the camry was insured for.

Very happy and Very surprised.

Brendan

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 8m 26d
I was very surprised when I went to insure my new o3 T. All of the sites that I went to online would not touch me at all. I rang up AAMI who my 98 camry was insured with currently and asked if they would insure me. She replied yes and when I asked what the difference would be I was waiting for the punch in the mouth. Can I just say that I was over the moon when she cam back with an ammount only 200- 300 more than my camry. What a joke and the best thing is the T is insured for more than double what the camry was insured for.

Very happy and Very surprised.

Brendan

:roflmbo:

• Member For: 17y 1m 27d
:roflmbo:

Its the truth man I could not believe it either. I was not gonna argue with the nice lady but.

Edited by bk284