Insurance....merged Topic....

Mondie

Insurance companies...  

825 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 21y 10m 2d
While we are on the subject of insurance costs I pay $342 per year for my Turbo and am 31. That pretty good I reckon  :spoton:

To rub it in even further... that would be NZ$ :crybaby:

• EVO 9 SUPPORTER
  • Member For: 21y 5m 22d

Insurance cost goes by where you live as well. Age is no.1, No claim bonus is no.2, then your suburb. I could of saved $500 by living only 15mins away.

I pay $1500 a year with AAMI on the sedan. I use to pay $900 on my ute because it was through the business with the rest of my work vehicles. They wouldnt accept the sedan as a work horse. :crybaby:

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 20y 10m 24d
:blush: You wanna play......then you pay :lol:

True but my insurance covers all my mods. Your 6 engine mods wont be covered on AAMI as they only cover a maximum of 3. Better hope they dont inspect your car closely if you have an accident :blush:

• In Your Face
  • Member For: 21y 6m 11d
:spit: You wanna play......then you pay :lol:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

True but my insurance covers all my mods. Your 6 engine mods wont be covered on AAMI as they only cover a maximum of 3. Better hope they dont inspect your car closely if you have an accident :ermm:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Errrrrr there is no limit with AAMI anymore went there yesterday and they checked the car over........so know what you say before you type :spoton:

Edited by Blown BA

• Donating Members
Errrrrr there is no limit with AAMI anymore went there yesterday and they checked the car over........so know what you say before you type :spoton:

Ive spoken to them as well and they say there is a 3 mod limit on their policies.

You don't have to be a d!ckhead about it either... :spit:

• In Your Face
  • Member For: 21y 6m 11d
Errrrrr there is no limit with AAMI anymore went there yesterday and they checked the car over........so know what you say before you type :spit:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ive spoken to them as well and they say there is a 3 mod limit on their policies.

You don't have to be a d!ckhead about it either... :ermm:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hey ButtF@ck l'm not gonna sit here and argue with you........l was there at the time when they looked over my car. :spoton:

• Donating Members
Hey ButtF@ck l'm not gonna sit here and argue with you........l was there at the time when they looked over my car. :spoton:

I dont know what your problem is but it obviously stops you from conducting yourself in a manner that is anything other than stupid.

I posted my comments on my experience, not yours. Learn the difference. You have every right to post yours in response but you dont have to insult others.

Engage your brain and It might occur to you that AAMI employees have no idea what their policy is hence the conflicting reports...

Are you like 5 years old or something? Theres no way a 38 year old can behave like this unless its your IQ and not your age.

If I had a dollar for every one of you people id be rich

Mods, clean this up please :spit:

• Sucker
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 20y 4m 26d
I dont know what your problem is but it obviously stops you from conducting yourself in a manner that is anything other than stupid.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Let me tell you a story about a pot and a kettle!

I posted my comments on my experience, not yours. Learn the difference.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You said: “Your 6 engine mods wont be covered on AAMI as they only cover a maximum of 3.” It seems to me that you were posting in an attempt to discredit Blown BA. Maybe you should teach yourself the difference between sharing your recollections and ramming what you “think” is right down other peoples throats.

Mods, clean this up please :spoton:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yes mods. Please do clean this up – yet another adult conversation turned into a school girl squabble by the one and only Geeseman.

Trent.