Insurance....merged Topic....

Mondie

Insurance companies...  

825 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Member For: 20y 6m 7d
$3300 a year for a 23 yo male, in Bankstown.

Now I'm in Canberra when my insurance is up for renewal I'll be paying $1500 a year.

$3300 a year that's unbelievable, there is no why I could afford insurance that dear, give CGU a try if your under 25, I've found them to be very reasonable the last couple years even when I was under 25

• Here since the start...
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 21y 4m 25d

23 years old Ford Insure $997 and they gave me a rating 1. Half the price of a lot of other insurance companies I asked for quotes off.

• Member For: 20y 10m 14d

Now I'm in Canberra when my insurance is up for renewal I'll be paying $1500 a year.

$3300 a year that's unbelievable, there is no why I could afford insurance that dear, give CGU a try if your under 25, I've found them to be very reasonable the last couple years even when I was under 25

Just called CGU and they won't insure ANYONE under 25 with a Turbo car I was told. :spit:

Oh well, looks like im staying with NRMA.

• Member For: 20y 6m 29d

Blown BA or anyone else, when AAMI was advised about your aftermarket modifications did they increase their premium?

I have been ringing insurance companies today for my new T (hopefully due in May 2004) and so far AAMI seems the best insurance cover in that it is fairly priced and mod-friendly. :spoton:

Safe and happy driving...Dr Z.

• In Your Face
  • Member For: 21y 6m 11d
Blown BA or anyone else, when AAMI was advised about your aftermarket modifications did they increase their premium?

I have been ringing insurance companies today for my new T (hopefully due in May 2004) and so far AAMI seems the best insurance cover in that it is fairly priced and mod-friendly. :spoton:

Safe and happy driving...Dr Z.

Dr Z...AAMI is the best for me , been with them for the last 20yrs and never had a problem, with the MODS and everything l enter with them and NO increase with the premium, so long as l tell them what ad to the car, that saying<<<l also have the my wifes car and 2 houses under them too. :blush:

Guest phantom t
  • Guests

$950 per year with GIO. Both drivers over 35. If written off in first 2 years car will be replaced. Also only genuine parts used for repaires and guarrenteed for life. Plus we get travel and accom. if away from home.

Andrew

• Member For: 20y 6m 7d

Just called CGU and they won't insure ANYONE under 25 with a Turbo car I was told. :spoton:

Oh well, looks like im staying with NRMA.

must have something to do where u live? mine was $1450 a year when I was under 25. What rating do u have? I'm rating 2. they even let the missus drive it and she's only 22