New Pc

Iconic Bionic

• My engine bay is Bionic
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 6m 10d

New PC time, the old 2.0gig is well past retirement. So whats a budget of $2000 going to get me.

So far my needs:

Intel 3 gig core 2 duo processor

Some motherboard to connect it all to

1 TB Hard drive SATA II

4 gig Ram

Ge-force 9800 GTX 512 graphics card

19 " LCD monitor

Sound card of some sort

Windows Vista

and a Tower to hold it all

Have I forgotton anything? Where to buy?

Mainly for the net, play a few games hold my pics and video collection.

Thanks you guru's and I know this forum is full them!

I.B.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Member For: 16y 25d

Hey,

PC's are really cheap now u can get a monster with $2000.

You should look into buying a quad core PC.

If you or you know a mate who can put all the parts together for you, you should buy them from MSY everything is really cheap there, or you can get them to make you a PC and select everything you want.

TC

Edited by XR2DI4

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 1m 8d

Im with stupid...

You'd get a monster for $2000.. Dunno what your thoughts of ebay are, but a mate of mine got a quad core, 500gig HDD, 4 gig ram, dunno bout video card or sound card, for $1000.. Add a 22" LCD for around $300, sound/video cards and your set...

• Go Pies!!!
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 7m 13d

:spoton: Yo... I.B....

Mate PM me and I can work something out for you!

I'd shoot you over to our website (online webshop) but its not up just yet... fingers crossed for the weekend!!!

oh and as you drive a T ill have to hook you up with a better deal!!!

btw- notice to all forum members, friends of forum members and anyone else reading this...

MSY is cheap, but doenst always carry local aussie sourced products! So just be careful...

Been in the IT industry for 10+ yrs now, and all to often heard sad stories about people buying from MSY... Not to bag any company, they are cheap on a lot of gear not evenything but yes a lot... but... Ill just leave it at that! :roflmbo:

Edited by smicky

• Bored Member
  • Administrator
  • Member For: 21y 10m 15d

Smicky's about to get a smacky for advertising.... :laughing:

Forum Rules :tonguepoke:

Commercial Postings

FordXR6Turbo.com is provided to members without charge however, running the site is not free. For this reason, the owner may from time to time enter into a commercial agreement with one or more suppliers of vehicles, products and/or services.

Members may discuss products, services or “deals” in the appropriate Sponsors section to provide members with advice or for informational purposes.

Members may not have links in their signature to products, services or “deals” offered by any company, business, or other commercial entity unless the member is a sponsor or the member has been given permission from the Moderating Team.

Members may post about services and or products that they have seen displayed, advertised or otherwise publicised by or for any company, business, or other commercial entity to provide information or recommendations to members, which may assist or provide benefit in making a decision on a product or service with respect shown to the current donating companies of the site by not spamming the product or service.

Feel free to post personal opinion, discuss and/or seek advice regarding any legal product and/or service. However the post must not be to deliberately sell a product and/or service. It must be for technical or product information only.

Any posts or links directing members to a non-supporting company, business, or other commercial entity on the basis of soliciting business will be deleted without warning and/or notification. Members who post in this manner will receive a warning.

If it is brought to the attention of the Moderating Team that a member is using the FordXR6Turbo.com site to promote a business, sell and/or distribute products deliberately, either on the open forum or through email or private messages (otherwise known as PM’s), the member will be billed one month’s advertising fee per occurrence and a warning will be placed on the members account. The member may also be removed from posting on the site depending on circumstances after an assessment by the Moderating Team.

• Bored Member
  • Administrator
  • Member For: 21y 10m 15d
Mate PM me and I can work something out for you!

I'd shoot you over to our website (online webshop) but its not up just yet... fingers crossed for the weekend!!!

Advertising.