John_

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Member For: 19y 8m 5d
John,

Did you end up getting an F6? If so, did they come down to $57k

The lease on my BA T is nearly up & I've just started looking at a replacement. Would love an F6 but we're also limited to $57k being the luxury car tax limit.

Expensive Daewoo dealers are selling Clubsport R8s for $57k manual and $58k for the auto - drive away - before any haggling.

If Ford can't get near those prices then I may have to go red..... aagghh.

I'm in the exact same boat as you...I'd hate to get a Clubby but if FPV don't come to the party, then I might just do it...

• Member For: 18y 20d
:tonguepoke:

And you get more for your buck as well....the only thing missing is the spool...

That's a matter of opinion. You could argue that the GE6 has a a lot of kit for your dollar, yet people will still pay more for a Merc or BMW.

You could also argue that an optioned out XR6T (ore even XR8) is better than the Clubby again, similar performance and equipment, but cheaper again. For me, I don't care how cheap a Clubby gets, if it's an F6 I want, that's what I'll get. It'd also be a case of settling for 2nd best.

Realistically, if Ford and Expensive Daewoo want to keep selling big cars, they've got to lower their prices across the board.

• Bored Member
  • Administrator
  • Member For: 21y 10m 10d

Realistically what they have to do is reconsider the size of the large car market place and start down sizing the cars a bit to make them a viable commodity....

If either manufacturer was to knock about a third off the overall size of the car they would corner the market, bring them down to the size of an Aurion or Accord Euro.

• Member For: 18y 9m 12d

I was recently quoted 72K drive away FG F6 with leather and argents :nod::stupid:

Brand new VE HSV GTS 317kw are being scored for 61K drive away

Wake up FPV before its too late