Fg F6 Drive Away Prices $

John_

• 12" member
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 3m

ROFL yeh tis pretty true !! im still surprised the R8 could not pull away !!!!! 37 more kw and a billion bucks spent on the platform but a 3 yr old stock phoon still walked it haha..

defo gonna stick with a turbo ford for my next car no doubt about it !!

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
  • Member For: 21y 5m 5d
Is anyone seeing reduced prices on the F6? I am tossing up between it and the GTS... it will be a matter of best value at the time I guess.

I too am eagerly watching the current market pricing. I've seen quite a few demos advertised starting from $56k drive away (with a few thousand km's on them). The problem with the advertising is the dealers are not permitted to advertise a car for less than the RRP or they risk losing their licence. It's got something to do with maintaining the perceived value of the car or something to that effect. So it's hard to know how much they are prepared to sell them for. I do know that regardless of what they say, a lot of dealers are doing it very tough. It's just a matter of finding the right one in a weak moment. lol

As for choosing between the two, take both for a drive and you'll soon see why everyone is raving about the new F6 310. The GTS is a nice car but I wouldn't like to have to drive it a long distance as it's very firmly sprung. However if you're only going to drive it short distances on the weekend or on a race track it could be the better buy. The F6 310 is a much more rounded package if you have to spend a lot of time in the car. I know which I would rather choose.

Big AL

• Member For: 17y 1m 16d

Thanks Al,

I'm an F6 fan as I have one now and if the ford dealers want to talk turkey it would be my choice. The dealers are playing tough at present and I think it will be their downfall eventually. Cars aren't selling and I know whoever picks up my F6 will get a bargain, it is so much car for the money. I'm not in a rush and like you looking for a desperate dealer.

• No boost, no bottle, just my foot on the throttle!
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 20y 7m 10d

Go and see one at the end of this month.

With the Holidays and economy, it will be a very quiet month.

My mate got a $155k drive away price for a new Merc C63 and I was offered a $30k discount on a new M3 (2008), so ALL dealers are doing it tough.

The trick is to get something that is on the floor that they can sell immediatly, as this will result in the biggest discount.

• Member For: 21y 5m 5d

Zap has it spot on, dealers have specific targets to reach, if they reach their target they get extra bonuses on everything they've sold, if they don't they miss out, so going into a dealer towards the end of the month if they are close to their target they will often sell at cost or below to get over the line.

Big AL

• Member For: 20y 5m 2d

Hi

I have just placed an other for a F6 auto winter white, 09 plate, leather, dark wheels, reverse camera, mats, tinting drive away $68200.00. I tried numerous dealers for 08 models, no one was interested in reducing the price.

Cragin