03 Xr6 Turbo

Stoney

• Member For: 16y 18d

Hi guys, I am new to the forum. I have been sitting back looking at the forum for a few weeks now and am very impressed. O.K. enough sucking up from me. I purchased am 03 turbo about 3 weeks ago and absolutely love it. But the age old problem I am now used to the power and want more. I live in Tassie and and options are limited down here. I will have around $1500 smackos to spend. Please advise best option for modding with that money and best place to go in Vic. Thanks guys. Your help would be appretiated.

• Sexy Member
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 10m 10d
:buttrock: Yep what they said and chuck in a F6 snorkel while your at it! Should only cost you $80 or so.

• Tampon inserted, Auto Acquired, next purchase a new handbag
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 7m

Capa box, 2nd induction, centre muffler out, and a high flow cat maybe?

• Member For: 16y 1m 12d

Ive been advised by several people to get injectors done if doing straight thru cat to prevent leaning out and blowing up motor.

getting mine done soon got my Capa box with 3 generic tunes from intune ... tunes dont work but... so not gonna risk it and am getting custom tune done.

Box cost me $500

Injectors do yourself for few hundred or get done for around $600

Cat theres cheap way and expensive way .....expensive way allows greater flexability when you want more as you can add more exaust without more cutting think was quoted about $1500

Custom tune anywhere from $300 to $1600

then theres tyres.........hmmmm

:3gears:

• Member For: 16y 18d

Thanks for the great info guys. Looks like a custom tune is the cheapest and also safest way to go. Once I sell the dirt squirter I am off to Vic for the tune.

Iconic Bionic mentioned a Tassie cruze. That sounds like a great idea. I am organising a local cruze for a weekend not too far in the furure and will see how that one goes. I would love to get you guys over here for a few days as the roads are great and scenery awsome. Stay tuned.