Tuned 311Kwrw

NeedmorePower

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 8m 7d
Mick, they are comparing a single 3.5" xforce with a twin 2.5" xforce, not with the custom exhaust. The single 3.5" would work better than the twin system as it doesn't have a split which would disturb the flow.

;) Absolutely.

• loitering with intent
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 21y 1m 6d
Am I dreaming or has Nizpros listing gone from the sponsor advertising section. Did I miss something,where did it go?

You are not dreaming. It appears that at this point they have not renewed their advertising and hence the subsequent benefits as well.I don't know anymore than that.sorry

• Donating Members
This is why I recommend people buying the 3.5" exhaust...

Here is a picture of my Twin 2.5" xforce exhaust, Inparticular the Split from the Cat to the twin pipes...

post-7161-1226471363_thumb.jpg

Nice piece of work isnt it.. And this is where the exhaust gases are supposed to split into the 2 seperate pipes??

yeah geez that's rubbish and even polished up it would never flow like a single.

• Donating Members
the mising throttle cap leaks a lot of air take it from me, I perform static boost pressure testing on all the cars that leave my shop, I can hear a leak the size of a pin hole and trust me those throttle shafts piss out air.

Thank u leigh !!

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 3m
You are not dreaming. It appears that at this point they have not renewed their advertising and hence the subsequent benefits as well.I don't know anymore than that.sorry

Hope this didnt have anything to do with me posting the new nizpro intercooler thread a couple of weeks ago.