Tuned 311Kwrw

NeedmorePower

• THE PSYCHO XRT
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 9m 17d

Mick, they are comparing a single 3.5" xforce with a twin 2.5" xforce, not with the custom exhaust. The single 3.5" would work better than the twin system as it doesn't have a split which would disturb the flow.

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Toughest BA Turbo
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 21y 9m 1d

The twin xforce 2.5" should not be a issue here at these power levels unless there is a problem with the cat, some other impedence or boost leak. I ran a 11.04 pass and 128mph with twin 2.5" x-force.

If you want to push more boost and power over say 380rwkw (as a guide) the single system would be more preferable.

For 95% of people the twin system is more than adequate.

Brian

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 1m 14d

I also ran my time on the twin 2.5 xforce system.

but the topic of discussion here is that the single 3.5 xforce system is being exchanged with a twin 2.5 system, because there is a lack of boost/making power problem

Swapping a Single 3.5 with a twin 2.5 which potentially could put a little more back pressure in comparison to a single 3.5 to a already lack of boost/power problem?

Unless one of the mufflers are blocked or something as you suggest.

• Member For: 18y 9m 28d

I had a choice 2day through scott>>>> single 3.5 or he'll send me a twin 2 1/2..I told him to send me the twin as nizpro would prefer tunning the twin system rather the single 3.5.. as I dont wont or need anymore headaches ...

this exhaust change is not costing me any money. just alot of piss farting around, lets hope it gets solved for every1's sake......

Old custom system (no good)

New 3.5single xforce system (no good)

2nd NEW 2 1/2 SYSTEM xforce (..................)

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 4m 5d

Well, you can atleast sell your first system and say that it made more power than an off the self system.

I know I keep telling you it will turn out good in the end... but far out, we dont see this too offen on here

• Donating Members

This is why I recommend people buying the 3.5" exhaust...

Here is a picture of my Twin 2.5" xforce exhaust, Inparticular the Split from the Cat to the twin pipes...

post-7161-1226471363_thumb.jpg

Nice piece of work isnt it.. And this is where the exhaust gases are supposed to split into the 2 seperate pipes??

Edited by Headsex

• Donating Members

With a bit of work with the die grinder, you can get it to look like this...

post-7161-1226471465_thumb.jpg

But I would prefer the headache of not touching it, and recommend people get the 3.5" instead!!

• THE PSYCHO XRT
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 9m 17d
I also ran my time on the twin 2.5 xforce system.

but the topic of discussion here is that the single 3.5 xforce system is being exchanged with a twin 2.5 system, because there is a lack of boost/making power problem

Swapping a Single 3.5 with a twin 2.5 which potentially could put a little more back pressure in comparison to a single 3.5 to a already lack of boost/power problem?

Unless one of the mufflers are blocked or something as you suggest.

:banghead:

Sorry mate, this must suck. I'd love to know what was wrong with the 3.5" system though...

I guess we would all love to know the answer to that!