NeedmorePower

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Three pedals are better then two..
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 3m 30d

I'd probably pull out to, people have one hiccup or are not happy with the price and all of a sudden it's don't go to **** there sh*t go to **** there heaps better. Then the same thing happens there and it's rinse and repeat.

How does it affect anyone where other people get there cars tuned, unless theres some behind the scene dollars floating around we don't know about...

• Mmmmm......BOOST
  • Member For: 17y 4m 28d
I'd probably pull out to, people have one hiccup or are not happy with the price and all of a sudden it's don't go to **** there sh*t go to **** there heaps better. Then the same thing happens there and it's rinse and repeat.

How does it affect anyone where other people get there cars tuned, unless theres some behind the scene dollars floating around we don't know about...

that's buisiness if you want to sit at the top of the tree and ask top dollar for your work , You have to be able to handle the critisism along with the praise

• You are a dead set goose
  • Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 9m 26d
that's buisiness if you want to sit at the top of the tree and ask top dollar for your work , You have to be able to handle the critisism along with the praise

Yeah fukin' A

• Donating Members

Theres critisism and theres witch hunts, I'd say XR6 Turbos would be like 80% of there business right now so there has to be a bigger reason why they pulled out.

Edited by Dillz

• You are a dead set goose
  • Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 9m 26d

Nah it'd have to be the impeccable 4-speed automatic transmission rebuilds wouldn't it?

• Donating Members

No offence dude but that seems to be like a bit of an empty threat. I mean I've been on 75% for ages.