Tuned 311Kwrw

NeedmorePower

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KILL,KILL,KILL,DIE,DIE,DIE,
  • Member For: 18y 4m 21d
Mick, they are comparing a single 3.5" xforce with a twin 2.5" xforce, not with the custom exhaust. The single 3.5" would work better than the twin system as it doesn't have a split which would disturb the flow.

I know, what im saying is just because its a well known exhaust dosnt mean it cant be fcked for all we no one or both the mufflers could be blocked.

• KILL,KILL,KILL,DIE,DIE,DIE,
  • Member For: 18y 4m 21d

Nizpro probley left because there sick of reading dumb cnts post about bull sht they have no clue about.

And before any one says anything im not talking about danny, its EVERY one else...

Edited by YPURV4

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 1m 14d
Nizpro probley left because there sick of reading dumb cnts post about bull sht they have no clue about.

And before any one says anything im not talking about danny, its EVERY one else...

Why would you suggest that people would associate me with dumb cnt posts?

• Member For: 16y 7m 25d
Reason for edit: you know why

LOLz

Dont understand what this sposed to mean so pm me if you need to. Just wondering what the reason is for hoping that nizpros pulled out of this sight due to intercooler drama. Ive got one and it seems to perform very well, even with the hot weather were having.

• You are a dead set goose
  • Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 9m 26d
Dont understand what this sposed to mean so pm me if you need to. Just wondering what the reason is for hoping that nizpros pulled out of this sight due to intercooler drama. Ive got one and it seems to perform very well, even with the hot weather were having.

Was it due to an intercooler drama? First I've heard? Their intercooler is one of the best on the market. If I could afford one I'd probably get it. Same with their plenum :spit: