Tuned 311Kwrw

NeedmorePower

• Member For: 18y 9m 28d

I have not started this topic to give any1 a bashing... I wonted to know if any1 has had any problems which I have accured, to shine some light on this, they have found the problem hopefuly. as I have mentioned b4. I am 1 of the lucky one's getting a dud system....

If I had a problem with them I would not take my car there..

as there are plenty of tuners out there... I have not had a problem with Nizpro for the past 3 odd years ive been taking my car to them... and hopefuly this sticky I <3 Bananas up will be fixed Vsoon.

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bored Member
  • Administrator
  • Member For: 21y 10m 11d

Too many agendas and too many heads up asses is what the problem is, always has been, long term members can tell you about when APS and Nick etc were all on board.

Unfortunately some cant see past the end of there nose.....probably cause its to far up the cheeks....

We have always tried to maintain an unbiased attitude but unfortunately some just dont see the bigger picture.

• loitering with intent
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 21y 1m 6d
Anyway hope all the angers died down fellas as it will be interesting to see what happens with the twin system when it gets fitted. Hopefully all will be good and he will have the power hes after.

Until then , we should all take a powder and a nice lie down

• KILL,KILL,KILL,DIE,DIE,DIE,
  • Member For: 18y 4m 21d
Unfortunately some cant see past the end of there nose.....probably cause its to far up the cheeks....

Who said that............... :roflmbo:

sorry had to :bye:

• TEAM BA
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 9m 18d
long term members can tell you about when APS and Nick etc were all on board.

them were the good ol days!!

• Member For: 20y 17d
Link to APS thread please???

probly all gone now..

but long story short, the edit came out everyone was like woohoo, so APS said "wait wait dont buy one YET.. ours is better"

then so few twits waited and waited and waited and APS kept replying with "it will be 2 weeks away" and in the end it was the SAME thing.

the only thing that kept APS afloat were their packages.. and without unichimp they were useless and people started bringing out newer products that were just as competitive.