Tuned 311Kwrw

NeedmorePower

• Member For: 18y 9m 28d

simon from nizpro called me today siad, they think they have found he problem. the factory hotside was kinked and the joiner I had to fit the factory hotside to the cooler was loose. the photo convo was quick so we didnt get into detail. keep use boys posted.

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Member For: 18y 6m 4d
I never said it didnt leak, but there is no way that's what "needmorepower"problem is.
I think they were agreeing with you

:spoton:

simon from nizpro called me today siad, they think they have found he problem. the factory hotside was kinked and the joiner I had to fit the factory hotside to the cooler was loose. the photo convo was quick so we didnt get into detail. keep use boys posted.

Good to see there might be some light at the end of the tunnel, so I am gathering it wasn't the exhaust though?

• Member For: 17y 6m 12d

the mising throttle cap leaks a lot of air take it from me, I perform static boost pressure testing on all the cars that leave my shop, I can hear a leak the size of a pin hole and trust me those throttle shafts piss out air.

• Member For: 18y 9m 28d

well this is the story atm my new exhaust system is fukd, nizpro have done the hotside which had a kink and checked for any leaks car was men to be fine, dave put it up on the dyno just b4 made 285 kwrw or so on, they droped the exhaust after the cat it made 310 or so and made 5psi just by running the thing.. no tunning watso ever... so bottom line is a twin 2 1/2 system is getting delivered..... im having a great I <3 Bananas day 2day.

• Forged Member
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 17y 7m 18d

Mate, sorry, but I find it hard to believe the 3.5" X-Force exhaust is the problem here, they are proven to make well over that. But hey, I'm no tuner and I dont have any first hand experience with your car - just seems strange...