Tuned 311Kwrw

NeedmorePower

• Member For: 18y 9m 28d

like dave and simon said the accurator isnt a problem yet as the power and boost isnt a problem as its holding the boost fine without troubling them with the tuning side of things. there words were u should b doing a turbo upgrade,but u dont need it as yet cause of this problem we are facing (low power). they even said with the bolt ons I have we should be expecting power between 330- 340kwrw.... thanks for your suggestions guys ill be waiting on monday to c what they come up with...

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 4m 5d

You should get more than 33-340 mate... my standard plenum kits make that power, with your plenum Id expect to see power at the limit of the under battery CAI you have, which is 350-360.

But numbers are just numbers, lets hope its easilly sorted for you as you've done whats been suggested by them. Im sure it'lll be sorted out mate.

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 1m 4d

Air leaks are a huge problem.. I changed all the stock rubber joiners for some new silicone joiners and my boost shot to 21psi. The car was tuned at around 14psi.

Hope it gets all sorted champ, tuff car in the making here..

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 8m 7d

if there is no pressure under the cap why does it blow off under increased boost then ? ypurv4 u are probably loosing a lil boost bcoz of this. not sayin the tps cap is definately the problem, but it could help.

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 1m 14d
THERE IS NO WAY IN HELL, that the tps cap is causing the problem I run all my tunes without it and ive never had an issue.
if there is no pressure under the cap why does it blow off under increased boost then ? ypurv4 u are probably loosing a lil boost bcoz of this. not sayin the tps cap is definately the problem, but it could help.

Read above.. ypurv4 is a professional when it comes to his tunes and his lack of a TPS cap, but we cant show you his face :Welcome2FordXR6t:

But, there would be very minimal boost leak out of that throttle body in that region, there is a O-Ring on the throttle shaft, which is the exposed part when the cap is missing.

I've had a customers car on the dyno, and I placed my hand over the missing tps cap, and banana's, nothing!